What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many weeks for Cam Smiths leg pull?

Earl

Coach
Not sure what all you nuffies are whinging about.

It's really not his go, didn't warant a suspension thats for sure.

Mr Saab

Referee
Did anyone listen to Smith on 2KY this morning. Said he was suprised that Sterlo highlighted it on Sunday.
Smith should have been suspended if the MRC was credible, but that are less credible than Julia Gillard and the labor cronies.

macavity

Referee
LOL at the Storm fans trying to stick up for their joke of a franchise by lashing out at other clubs.

Still astounds me that the rest of us have to prop them up, and then get this type of shit from them.

But not as much as it astounds me that their players and coach got off without punishment for being balls deep in their systemic cheating.

Spot On

Coach
Did anyone listen to Smith on 2KY this morning. Said he was suprised that Sterlo highlighted it on Sunday.
Smith should have been suspended if the MRC was credible, but that are less credible than Julia Gillard and the labor cronies.

Yep heard it. Couldn't believe it. The two hosts couldn't believe it either.

I was more curious at this charge than the Inglis one considering we've already seen the inconsistency over shoulder charges that was nothing new but the Adam Blair charge really was random and now they have failed to back up their stance.

The entire MRC is just a farce and that needs to be the thing sorted by the IC first.

no name

Coach
Another point that I thought of while watching NRL on Fox was that Inglis' suspension has rubbed him out of Dally M contention, while Smith remains one of the front runners.

bronco_buddy

Juniors
Looks like everyone is missing Billy Slater...Cam Smith the biggest grub in the game???
Sounds like more NSW sooking to me.
It wasn't a smart move by the Australian captain but to brand him the dirtiest player in the league???
What a load of BS