What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many weeks will Gallen get?

How many weeks for Gallen?

• Total voters

Amadaca

Juniors
I assume from his name Desert QLDer's a clan member from The Hills Have Eyes.

Last edited:

Amadaca

Juniors
I'm not the one still in school, judging by your illiteracy :lol:

It's not a spelling error, BTW (nice try). You actually think it's spelled that way :lol:

Last edited:

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Oh no, you don't seem to understand. It's having someone point out your insecurity about being stupid, that seems to have unhinged you.

Dazzat

First Grade
Constantly pointing out spelling errors just reeks of insecurity.

Are the kids teasing you about being dumb at school, little one?

Watch out Walt ... Amadaca is the self-appointed spelling cop. You may just receive a knock on the door at midnight for a misplaced "e".

Amadaca

Juniors
:lol:

This entire forum knows you're my play-thing, Walt. They keep quiet because they hate me with the passion you do.

If you're nice to me, I'll teach you how to write like an adult one of these days, with proper diction, grammar, & even spelling.

Amadaca

Juniors
I mentioned earlier what a pain it can be when you are surrounded by people intellectually below you --- which is why I post on forums revolving around challenging topics, such as literature, language, history, culture & global politics --- only coming here to mentally unwind & talk a little football.

However...

It has its perks. Such as Walt :lol:

First Grade
:lol:

This entire forum knows you're my play-thing, Walt. They keep quiet because they hate me with the passion you do.

If you're nice to me, I'll teach you how to write like an adult one of these days, with proper diction, grammar, & even spelling.

I always thought diction is in relation to verbal speaking not written words. What AFL team do you follow Amadaca?

isaiah

Bench
after 6 days of blues fans constant whinging and moaning, trying to defend their indefensible captain, i am enjoying a little light relief.