What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many wins.....

carcharias

Immortal
does it take for a team you usually pity before you start to hope they get flogged every game ?

For me it is 2 in a row.

Bundy

Juniors
Yeah. I wouldn't know exactly but I reckon it's been a fuggin long time since they've been on 4 pts after Rd2.
The hype has to come to an end soon.

cheese

Bench
Unfortunately, I reckon they're the real deal this season.

Don't under estimate their manlove NZ connection. There's a lot of players in that team that want to win for each other. Asotasi, kidz, frog, vargz, smith. Aslong as the big boys keep hurting merkins, peachey and co will have a field day.

Hope we turn up to play on sat ...we'll get flogged if we're complacent

Frenzy.

Post Whore
cheese said:
Unfortunately, I reckon they're the real deal this season.

Don't under estimate their manlove NZ connection. There's a lot of players in that team that want to win for each other. Asotasi, kidz, frog, vargz, smith. Aslong as the big boys keep hurting merkins, peachey and co will have a field day.

Hope we turn up to play on sat ...we'll get flogged if we're complacent

You probably could of ended the sentence there cheese. On paper they are all over us. On form they are all over us. This will be a bonus win if we can nab them.

Nuffs

Bench
souths 1-12 @ $3.50 was too hard for me to resist

so when i'm standing on the hill, copping crap from my souths mates after a narrow souths victory, i'll at least be able to smile about the "free" drinks that i'll be able to purchase with my winnings

and if we beat them, i get to stick it up all my mates

and if souths win 13+, well then i'm truly f*cked

Inferno

Coach
Don't forget they have the wood on us in recent times as well.

I think we were close to being the first team to lose 3 in a row to the bunnies last year since they got back in the comp:oops:

Macca

Coach
I reckon we'll beat em. I reckon Sticky will have that much pressure aimed at Joe Williams that they'll fall to pieces.

Go Nulla

Bench
Inferno said:
Don't forget they have the wood on us in recent times as well.

I think we were close to being the first team to lose 3 in a row to the bunnies last year since they got back in the comp:oops:

Great another unwanted achievement for the history books.

roboshark

Coach
im sick and tired of hearing about Souths....every paper, every news bulletin there is something about them.....if they beat us this week the media will be saying" Souths 3 in a row...this is great for the game " etc etc.

what a load of sh*T...i hate them!!

Surely

Post Whore
As soon as the gladiator, and whats does koth call the other guy, holmes a hyphen, got on board that was it for me.

I dont like rabbit much, but f**kit, i'm going to buy one for the barbie this weekend.

Sugar

Bench
roboshark said:
im sick and tired of hearing about Souths....every paper, every news bulletin there is something about them.....if they beat us this week the media will be saying" Souths 3 in a row...this is great for the game " etc etc.

what a load of sh*T...i hate them!!
I agree with the first part of the post,Im over the media attention although it is positive we have had too much coverage of late.
The bastards who once trashed us are all on the bandwagon :x

Let the record show that following the Holmes-a-whatever and Crowe pre-season media circus, I hated them before they won any games.

They're the team I want to see come last this year.

Thomo.

First Grade
yeah a bit over the hype now.

a couple of souths fans at work hate all the attention.

carcharias

Immortal
well don't buy the telegraph today ....

more fuggen Bunnies bullderdash

Toady has a full colour poster of them in their Amarni suits.
Fuggen wankers!

rustys hac's will crumble against a team who can actually play.
theyve played the likely wooden spooners in the roosters...as well as an eels team with smith, finch and hagan at the helm. no one of any real substance yet.