What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how much ias he on?

BWNB

First Grade
thats pretty fair how long is he here for and do you think we will resign him?
personally, i think we may if he stays at 100k a year

SharkSince72

Juniors
I can assure you all that he is know where near $100k.

Being in the industry i'm in, i am privy to information which is obtained within a playing contract.

I am surprised at how much some footballers get paid.

Thats all i will say, in order to protect privacy

i have no info or knowledge but what 72 says makes sense to me. he came as a young, basically untried tigers reject recovering from bad injury. i'd doubt he'd be on too much. great signing

Frenzy.

Immortal
Plus a Porsche Boxster, a 2 million dollar apartment above Northies, access to all FHM, Inside Sports and Ralph models, a personal chef, cleaning lady, butler, an exact replica of Greg Norman's boat "Aussie Rules", a personal golf course on his choice of island (which he will own) and free Mars bars at participating outlets!

He's worth the lot as well!!

Frenzy.

Immortal
SharkSince72 said:
I can assure you all that he is know where near $100k.

Being in the industry i'm in, i am privy to information which is obtained within a playing contract.

I am surprised at how much some footballers get paid.

Thats all i will say, in order to protect privacy

SHOOT!!!

It's the taxman!!

Special K

Coach
SharkSince72 100k a year was the amount I was told when he was signed. It was another example of our club and "value" it gets in the market....

I'd like to be wrong ..

SharkSince72

Juniors
If he continues at this rate, i'd guess his next contract should increase a min of x3 which will take him into the triple figure amount

SharkSince72

Juniors
Special K said:
SharkSince72 100k a year was the amount I was told when he was signed. It was another example of our club and "value" it gets in the market....

I'd like to be wrong ..

Do you believe everything your told?

SharkSince72

Juniors
Captain Jack Sparrow said:
SHOOT!!!

It's the taxman!!

Definalty not the tax man, but i can surely act like one.
icon7.gif

SharkSince72

Juniors
Special K said:
Yes. If it is on the internet then it must be true.

The internet is reliable as the 7.57am train into the city arriving on time each morning..Last week, was late 4 out of 5...

SirShire

First Grade
SharkSince72 said:
The internet is reliable as the 7.57am train into the city arriving on time each morning..Last week, was late 4 out of 5...

f**king pain in the arse it was, too.

Alan Shore

First Grade
On that note, CityRail is a joke. It'd probably do Sydney a world of good if they blew the whole system up and just started again.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Tamazoid said:
We have to pay obscene amounts for average players like Covell whilst Brisbane get Berrigan for $100k.

Is $40k obscene? He was a PL player. I think the $100k was over the period we signed him for - not per year

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
luke rejected a bigger offer at another club i no that much
he is sensational. wateva hes on now should be doubled by at least x2. he is sensational. i think hes on bout 70k. id pay him wat he wants. quality wingers r hard to find n luke has a good 8 years left in him. sign him up for 4 years, same with simmons n we have found some answers 2 long term success in our backs