What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Much r the TIGERS Gonna Humiliate us by?

Redback71

First Grade
well i dont know if this will help based on last weeks effort but in this threads defence there were a few donkeys who came in here and said the eels will win (dont or you will jinix the thread). lets see if we can loose by a bigger margin this week to a weakened tigers outfit.

tigers by 56 to 13

Nickeel

Juniors
Tigers by 434.

In a coaching masterstroke, Tim Sheens will call up Gary Freeman in place of the injured Benji Marshall. "The Whiz," fuelled by deep, misplaced hatred for his former Parramatta club, will have a hand in 36 of the Tigers' tries, scoring twenty himself.

So poor will be the Parramatta attack that Brett Hodgson, a last-minute and ambitious call-up to the side, will fill the number 1 jersey without even having to endanger his broken hand in a tackle against his former club.

Daniel Fitzhenry will star with an NRL-record 40 tries, including one where he picks up an Eels dropped ball inside that team's defensive 10m before, just for fun, running back to his own in-goal and then setting off on an amazing 100m dash for the line against an inept defence.

Tim Smith to kick a consolation field goal for the Eels' only point.

Returning cult figure Fui Fui Moi Moi to be dominated in defence and make minus-110 metres in his wheezing 8-minute spurt of play, before being placed on report and suspended 12 weeks for helping up an opponent and brushing off his jersey.

Nick

Utey

Coach
Nickeel said:
Tigers by 434.

In a coaching masterstroke, Tim Sheens will call up Gary Freeman in place of the injured Benji Marshall. "The Whiz," fuelled by deep, misplaced hatred for his former Parramatta club, will have a hand in 36 of the Tigers' tries, scoring twenty himself.

So poor will be the Parramatta attack that Brett Hodgson, a last-minute and ambitious call-up to the side, will fill the number 1 jersey without even having to endanger his broken hand in a tackle against his former club.

Daniel Fitzhenry will star with an NRL-record 40 tries, including one where he picks up an Eels dropped ball inside that team's defensive 10m before, just for fun, running back to his own in-goal and then setting off on an amazing 100m dash for the line against an inept defence.

Tim Smith to kick a consolation field goal for the Eels' only point.

Returning cult figure Fui Fui Moi Moi to be dominated in defence and make minus-110 metres in his wheezing 8-minute spurt of play, before being placed on report and suspended 12 weeks for helping up an opponent and brushing off his jersey.

Nick

Thats a fine script.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Tigers are gonna smack us all over the park with guys like Prince and Farah. And Skandalis will plenty of metres like there's no 2morow.

McKinnon- dont get your hopes up when he's in open space, he cant even see the bloke in support
Petersen- thats guranteed 4 points to the Tigers
Cayless- bludger
Robinson- he'll only play 20 minutes
Morris- cant pass and run well from dummy half
Stringer- see Cayless
Vella- see Cayles and Stringer
Moi Moi- will put some mongrel in attack before putting a cheap shot on Gibbs.

We'll make Fitzhenry look like Brad Fittler, McDonnell look like Minichello and Lolesi look like Brad Clyde.

Morenito

Juniors
I keep reading this thread and failure to see results so maybe if i post from now on it might be good luck.

TIGERS 48
Farrah 3, Prince 2, Whatuira, Mcdonald, Skandalis, Gibbs tries, Prince 6 goals

EELS 12
Mckinnon, Moi Moi Tries, Delaney 2 goals

Nickeel

Juniors
Morenito said:
I keep reading this thread and failure to see results so maybe if i post from now on it might be good luck.

Okay, but as long as you realise that if the impossible does happen and we actually fluke a win, you're locked into these threads for the season. :lol:

Nick

Morenito

Juniors
Nickeel said:
Okay, but as long as you realise that if the impossible does happen and we actually fluke a win, you're locked into these threads for the season. :lol:

Nick

Mate its not gonna happen

But if it does happen somehow i will have to post my ridiculous prediction every Wednesday night.

Latest posts