What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How much will we beat souths by??

roostergirl

Juniors
It needs to be a huge score as we have some points diff to catch up to the Bulldogs on sfter their floggings of the Bunnies & Storm.

Last years results were 40-6 & 42-6....surely without Fletch playing we can put an easy 50 on them????

melon....

Coach
roostergirl said:
It needs to be a huge score as we have some points diff to catch up to the Bulldogs on sfter their floggings of the Bunnies & Storm.

Last years results were 40-6 & 42-6....surely without Fletch playing we can put an easy 50 on them????

This week.....60, and put those scumbag Bulldogs back in second place on for/against where they deserve to be.

Genghis Chan

Juniors
Roosters by 87 (Souths will kick a field goal to prove to everyone that they can make it into the oppositions half of the field - not necessarily break the defence, but they can at least almost get there. Oh, and they will have missed 2 previous field goal attempts. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mambo

Juniors
You'll win but it won't be by 50. You'll be lucky to win by 20. I'm tipping between 10-16 point win for the roosters.

The Backpacker

Juniors
Geeze, with the upsets we've had this weekend - and might I add I picked the Tigers and the Sharks and would've had the Knights had I not been a sheep and changed my tips :( - we need to be on our game. Being beaten by Souths would be tragic.

Having said that, Easts by 16 (even though LR's 87 points would be nice).

:D :D :D

Mambo

Juniors
Northwest Rabbit said:
You'll win but it won't be by 50. You'll be lucky to win by 20. I'm tipping between 10-16 point win for the roosters.

All hail the all knowing NWR.

Melon and co, sorry to disappoint but the bunnies don't just let teams put 50 on them any more. Langmack has ended that crap. Seems your 'cocky'ness has come back to bite you on the backside, even if you still managed the win. I am very proud of my boys today.

Slugs

melon.... said:
This week.....60, and put those scumbag Bulldogs back in second place on for/against where they deserve to be.

Hmmm.......you were saying Melon head.....10 points :oops: :oops:

BTW We got rorted by the referee twice in second half that led directly to two tries to your scum. A game that the result should have reversed.

You couldn't beat Bullkebabs if you started now

Enjoy that Claytons Cup you have.. It will be the only one you will have for a longtime :lol: :lol:

midas

Juniors
"The Bunnies just dom,t let teams put 50 on them anymore.Langmack has ended all that crap"
Round 21 (2 weeks ago) -Bulldogs 62 Rabbitohs 12.
Game proved what we all know-no Fittler,no chance.

ozzie

Bench
Yeah good to see our rudderless team win - considering this - Morley, Payten, Croker, Fitzy, Rickertson, Fittler, all were watching from the sidelines at one stage or other - and considering we were down to two replacements - we were lucky - bs...

Keep talking Souths - but remember you still lost. No doubt the ref killed you in all the other losses as well - :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

rastus

Juniors
ozzie said:
Yeah good to see our rudderless team win - considering this - Morley, Payten, Croker, Fitzy, Rickertson, Fittler, all were watching from the sidelines at one stage or other - and considering we were down to two replacements - we were lucky - bs...

Keep talking Souths - but remember you still lost. No doubt the ref killed you in all the other losses as well - :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:roll: Considering that Souths were without Stringer, Geddes, Fletcher, Harrison, Puletua, Kearney, Craigie & Peters for the entire game - your mob were VERY ordinary. Christ, I thought Newcastle were a one man team, but you guys have taken that concept to a new level :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . If Fittler doesn't play you guys are no chance in the semis, Canterbury will absolutely destroy you :lol: :lol: :lol:

ozzie

Bench
cant you read - have a look who was out of our team as well - all the backrow a five eight and we had a liability - :lol: :lol: on the wing...no bluudy wonder you didn't complain when he left :lol: I guess you couldn't read because of the dust we left in your teams eyes!!!

Still do you really think the guys that you had out matched ours - i don't think so - you use Geddes - he's been out all year - i could bring Hodges into the equation Cusack and Fitzy (whoops I did) - bt however - it was a shit of a game and I was pleased we got away with it...

We are getting our strength slowly back and will be there when the whips are cracking and Souths are having a mad Monday!!

Joey Williams - you guys have e to be jolkng - fancy buying a non tackler I thought you guys had 13 of them already!!

Now that the rinse taking has finished - your team is building up nicely for tnext season - they won't be anyones bunny (pun) if the committee and board can get their act together...