What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How the dogs line up!

Chook

First Grade
Patten - Reminds me of the F1 submachine gun, looks the goods but you can stop the ammo at 12 feet with a wet blanket. Except you can stop Patten with wet tissue paper.
Vangana - Creampuff. A soft centre.
Harris - Like his name sake gets the wobbles really badly and looks like he's running on three legs.
Anasta - Mr perpetually overated, over paid, over injured and over hyped. Half a Freddie is twice as much as this tool can handle.
Sherwin - Or Grubber as he's affectinately known as still sits in the shadow of Anasta, which speaks volumes.
Norton - Mr Plaster of Paris. Will be snapped in half when the Australian Alsation (Ricko) lines him up. First member of the Soft Squad.
Reardonsarous - Can tell you of the days of the dinasours, from personal experience. With the pace of this game Reardonsarous should last until kick off. Makes up half the second row of the Soft Sqaud.
Feeney - Who cares! This bloke is such an unknown quality that he's main claim to fame is making up the numbers in the Soft Squad.
O'Merley - Known as Shrek or the Ogre but runs like the cowardly lion or an afl player. Has firmed as the second best in the soft squad.
Hughes - Yet another hughes playing for the dogs. An analogy is like that stain in your carpet that you've tried and tried to get rid of, and although many can't see it, you know it's there!
Price - You can see why "Captain Soft Squad" gave the head guard away, he stopped running hard!

The bench - are those small wooden things on the sideline. Which is exactly what can be said about the four reserve dogs.

They'll be lucky to get within 12 points of us.

Chook.

Dogs Of War

Coach
You forgot Utai, you know the bloke who steamrolled 4 roosters players on his way to scoring the match winning try?

Canterbury

Juniors
If our sides soft then that makes Easts the worst football team ever!

we're beating them 2-0 this season.

Ohh Yeahhh 8)

ChiaPete

Juniors
Chook I doubt you honestly believe that drivel you wrote. I'd write the same for the Roosters but I'm not kidding myself thinking we are up against easy beats. Though if your team goes into the match with the same attitude as you seem to, well they WILL end up easy beats.

Pete
GO BULLDOGS

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Chook said:
Patten - Reminds me of the F1 submachine gun, looks the goods but you can stop the ammo at 12 feet with a wet blanket. Except you can stop Patten with wet tissue paper.
Vangana - Creampuff. A soft centre.
Harris - Like his name sake gets the wobbles really badly and looks like he's running on three legs.
Anasta - Mr perpetually overated, over paid, over injured and over hyped. Half a Freddie is twice as much as this tool can handle.
Sherwin - Or Grubber as he's affectinately known as still sits in the shadow of Anasta, which speaks volumes.
Norton - Mr Plaster of Paris. Will be snapped in half when the Australian Alsation (Ricko) lines him up. First member of the Soft Squad.
Reardonsarous - Can tell you of the days of the dinasours, from personal experience. With the pace of this game Reardonsarous should last until kick off. Makes up half the second row of the Soft Sqaud.
Feeney - Who cares! This bloke is such an unknown quality that he's main claim to fame is making up the numbers in the Soft Squad.
O'Merley - Known as Shrek or the Ogre but runs like the cowardly lion or an afl player. Has firmed as the second best in the soft squad.
Hughes - Yet another hughes playing for the dogs. An analogy is like that stain in your carpet that you've tried and tried to get rid of, and although many can't see it, you know it's there!
Price - You can see why "Captain Soft Squad" gave the head guard away, he stopped running hard!

The bench - are those small wooden things on the sideline. Which is exactly what can be said about the four reserve dogs.

They'll be lucky to get within 12 points of us.

Chook.

I think that's a pretty fair analysis :lol: :lol:

Chook

First Grade
Ron got it. But then Ron got it multiple times during his heyday :lol:

Easy boys it was a gee up, just faning the flames of rivalry.

I still we're gunna kick your arses!

Chook.

Moffo

Referee
Minichello - Dropsies, sure to give us at least one try
Cross - Weak as, can score a try but can also let one in
Hegarty - Bald badger, tough but Utai is Tougher
Walker - Can i say Turnstile? Click, click, let another one through!
Byrne - Dont call him Skinny for nothing, will get run over
Fittler - The warhorse. We hear he has a dicky shoulder
Finch - Canberra reject, can't tackle
Ricketson - the hair man himself, i hope the dogs bring some chewing gum to put in his hair
Fitzgibbon - Not a bad player, but is he as good as Reardo (The Readster?? No!)
Morley - Bit of a tough bugger, can't wait to see Shrek take care of him
Cayless - The Gorilla. Prone to mistakes
Wing - Pretty boy, but needs to be shut down. And he will be
Flannery - Mr Versatile. How the footy show said that Crocker was a better utility than him this year is beyond me...but anyways, all in all, his just another brick in the tri-colours wall!

So there we go, your top 13. And all ripe for the picking

Victory is assured!

Cheers,
Moffo

JoeD

First Grade
Morley - Bit of a tough bugger, can't wait to see Shrek take care of him

Just like when Shrek was going to take care of Villasanti? He ran away like a scared cat :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: