What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How the East West and Centre will be won

Vlad59

Juniors
If you wondered what the future of the game might look like this is the vision for our game.

mongoose

Coach
I have been sceptical of some of V'landys ideas and decisions in the past but I can't deny how much positive sentiment he generates for Rugby League. Anyone who knows a thing about the stock market or even property knows that consumer sentiment is invaluable.

Vlad59

Juniors
The east strategy reminds me a bit of this thread last year

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I cannot see an NRLW game being a commercial success.
Alone, no, at least not initially.
But adding it to future Vegas packages definitely broadens their appeal. Look at women’s MMA and soccer, both huge growth areas. Plus it means more clubs can be involved. maybe next season we can send the top four men’s sides and the top two NRLW sides there for the opener.

Alone, no, at least not initially.
But adding it to future Vegas packages definitely broadens their appeal. Look at women’s MMA and soccer, both huge growth areas. Plus it means more clubs can be involved. maybe next season we can send the top four men’s sides and the top two NRLW sides there for the opener.
It could be played as a curtain raiser.

Latest posts