What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to Fill a Stadium

lol Nut

True.

Mango, next time you decide to write a bait post, try doing it with a change in style. Your current style seems to be the "Tommy Bishop" style, hit then hope Cliff Watson comes in to bail you out because you've bitten off more than you can chew.

No Cliff Watson here.

You shoot blanks. And more than likely not just in a literary sense.

In-goal

Bench
does anyone have an address for a Union site as i feel like going to one of those sites and writting crap that i know nothing about or want to know about.

jack coburn

Juniors
the reason the ticket's are $300 is to keep away all the working people,like lets face it who really wear's a suit to the footy :lol: i can just see the battler taking the family for a night out,it's high priced to keep it elitist.

legend

Coach
No trolling Mango. As someone pointed out, this is a league site but we do have a union section as we encourage the discussion of all sports but morons like yourself may cause us to reconsider our decision.

Keep it up and you will be banned by IP address.

My only advice to you is go away.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Mango said:
Well didn't this little thread throw some light on the issue. :( :( Still waiting for a reply from someone with an IQ above the days date. :twisted: :twisted:

Dont respond to anything do you?

You really are a Mango you fool.

Matta

Juniors
Anyway, which ticket would you buy:

Ticket 1: $300.00 to go to a union game.

or

Ticket 2: A free courtesy ticket to go to a NRL game.

Apart from the fact that it is UNION I would go for ticket 2, its cheaper and it's more attractive.

Mango

Juniors
All us smart Rugby people paid a measley $300 for our tickets. If u mungoes want one u can go to ebay and at last check it was over $3000.
When did anyone offer that for a mungo match.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Mango said:
All us smart Rugby people paid a measley $300 for our tickets. If u mungoes want one u can go to ebay and at last check it was over $3000.
When did anyone offer that for a mungo match.

What do you want us to do??

Apologise for not being so stupid in paying ridiculous prices to watch a sh!tty sporting game???

Grantwhy

Juniors
How Not to Fill a Stadium

Charge people 50% extra to watch a game ;-)

True Story - with the Rugby World Cup tickets now on sale to to the general public a person i know went to a ticket retail outlet to buy a ticket to sit on the grass of the hill to watch one of the games (not being played at a full seating stadium - thats why there is still a hill to sit on).

Long story made short - he was asked to fill out an application form and the tickets would be mailed out to him and he would have to pay 50% more for the ticket because it was a colectors/commemorative ticket :shock:

The person did not buy the ticket.

And i thought gouging in Rugby Union was only on the field 8)

i_like_footy

Juniors
my dads business gets free tickets but do we use them NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
when i go see a sport i want it 2 be fast and entertaining
so i choose league

if i wanted 2 see man Boobies (Matt Dunning) then ill just work at Jenny Craig in a room with a tread mill

but im sure you see alot of bare chests in your private school dorms but im not gonna hold that against ya

and u say measely $300?
are you trying to sound like your wealthy
ur prolly one of those poor sad people that can just save enough to go to a club rugby match how much is it 2 get in $2 maybe $3 and all of a sudden you think you are wealthy

ill just put you out of your misery little bug
SQUASH

Latest posts