What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to play casual in Sydney

Davis1

Juniors
Hi all, I'm new to Sydney and want to know if there's any more casual places to play rugby league. I played years ago but right now I'm just quite unfit but wanna get back into it. With work it could be hard to make every single training and very occasionally could have to miss a game. Are there any leagues like that welcoming new players? I'm based in Botany but a bit of travel won't kill me.

Hi all, I'm new to Sydney and want to know if there's any more casual places to play rugby league. I played years ago but right now I'm just quite unfit but wanna get back into it. With work it could be hard to make every single training and very occasionally could have to miss a game. Are there any leagues like that welcoming new players? I'm based in Botany but a bit of travel won't kill me.
Show up to the Wests Tigers, we will chuck in a captaincy for you too.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Welcome @Davis1
Can you turn off your adblocker please? You'll find your forum experience to be much better if you do so.

There are some reasonable ads.

You’d be surprised, some of the more genericy ones, link up to famous Aussie retail outlets and the discounts.

Also, we have to have our mods engaged in their constructive hobby’s.

Thus when our brother @callmack1 is not moderating, he’s at home working on his 6th version of a home made Thorium reactor.

Gets the old washing machine fired up and adds his graphite and other chemicals.

The last one launched the family cat into low earth orbit and when it landed next door it just licked its paws. The only side effect is that Muffys tail glows in the dark. Flashes red and green!

callmack1

Staff member
There are some reasonable ads.

You’d be surprised, some of the more genericy ones, link up to famous Aussie retail outlets and the discounts.

Also, we have to have our mods engaged in their constructive hobby’s.

Thus when our brother @callmack1 is not moderating, he’s at home working on his 6th version of a home made Thorium reactor.

Gets the old washing machine fired up and adds his graphite and other chemicals.

The last one launched the family cat into low earth orbit and when it landed next door it just licked its paws. The only side effect is that Muffys tail glows in the dark. Flashes red and green!
Hahaha love it! That's what I'm working on right now!

Latest posts