What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to Please a Woman

White Pointer, im just giving what i get from some of my friends :) nothing personal :)

and whats tooo squishy? Not like i really care but hey!

Stranger said:
:lol: Sorry poiner, 2005 final series?

Thank you Stranger, I was just a bout to mention the game that I watched at WIN stadium last year, where Saint George Illawarra kicked out cronulla from the finals series!

And lets face it if my signature weren't true then why is it now 39yrs and you still aint got nothing to show?!?!?!

White Poiner

Coach
Squishy_Da_Byatch said:
Thank you Stranger, I was just a bout to mention the game that I watched at WIN stadium last year, where Saint George Illawarra kicked out cronulla from the finals series!

And lets face it if my signature weren't true then why is it now 39yrs and you still aint got nothing to show?!?!?!

What have St geore Illawarra have... ? nothing and also they are more of a disgrace than cronulla...They have to join up with another team to survive.. Hahah.

BTW alba.. you dont need to know that answer. :)

The Devil

Bench
Sir Knight82 said:
Obviously a bushwacker!

Jungles are disgusting.

Oh mate, you're telling me!

Especially when it all gets stuck between....

I guess now is the time when it's better to remain quiet... :lol:

brendothejet

First Grade
it depends on the woman.

You know bart, a woman is like a fridge. They're about 6ft tall, 300pounds...they make...ice....

No bart, you know a woman is more like a beer. they look good, they smell good. You'd step over your own mother to get one.

*skulls beer*

But you can't stop at one, so you drink another woman.

*skulls several beers*

so i said, you wan't the money go get it cause i dont...

zzzzzzz

aussies1st

Staff member
DeviL9 said:
Oh mate, you're telling me!

Especially when it all gets stuck between....

I guess now is the time when it's better to remain quiet... :lol:

lol

Latest posts