What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How will souths go without Reynolds?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
given their behaviour in rushing him back when concussed, i expect consistency and to see him playing in two weeks, complete with knee brace & crutches.

some11

Referee
well for a truly representative sample, it is imperative that you keep the number of variables as consistent as possible between the two..

if it makes you feel any better...

wests tigers..

2001 - played 26, won 9
2002 - played 24, won 7
2003 - played 24, won 7
2004 - played 24, won 10
2005 - played 28, won 18
2006 - played 24, won 10
2007 - played 24, won 11
2008 - played 24, won 11
2009 - played 24, won 12
2010 - played 27, won 16
2011 - played 26, won 15
2012 - played 24, won 11
2013 - played 24, won 7
2014 - played 24, won 10
2015 - played 8, won 4

355 games played. won 156. winning percentage 44% vs souffs at 39% over the same period..

funny that both have 1 title in that period, but the tigers have a better percentage..

man, did you back the wrong horse or what?

so....

in summation...

wests tigers > gallen > the entire souffs team.

:lol:

alien

Referee
well for a truly representative sample, it is imperative that you keep the number of variables as consistent as possible between the two..

ok so you think it's more accurate to include games that they didn't play as losses to work out a percentage. :lol:

average souths fan IQ > muzby's IQ

also, you left out a "variable".
like you have said earlier on LU, souths had to play with a curse on them from that gypsy, whereas WT didn't, but with the curse lifted (by a mystery person who is more powerful than the gypsy was in witchcraft) things became fair and we know the result :) thanks for letting Souths know what had to be done though! ;-)

P.S. i definitely didn't back the wrong horse. just wait until some of the injured players come back! there will be alot of eggs on faces, including yours! :cool:

Hutty1986, G.I. is playing injured. i'm not surprised that he hasn't been involved as much and as effective as before. before his injury he was playing as good as any player in the NRL. some people have bad memories!

Snappy, go f**k yourself! :lol:

tumbidragon

First Grade
Got souffs out of trouble tonight. Without him, I think Saints win it tonight.
Great game considering It's his 1st hit-out in over a month. I'd be pretty happy with a Reynolds/Austin Origin combo.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Got souffs out of trouble tonight. Without him, I think Saints win it tonight.
Great game considering It's his 1st hit-out in over a month. I'd be pretty happy with a Reynolds/Austin Origin combo.

I agree, if Reynolds didn't play you guys would have won.

Geez, Dugan was outstanding.