What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How will the ugh boot brigade manage on Sunday?

trevorm

Juniors
Southernsaint said:
Quite a few people, mostly women, wear Ugh Boots at my local...

Cheers,
Ben S.

Its funny that i was in the eastern suburbs several weeks ago and there were more people wearing ugh boots than i have ever seen out here. They are just silly enough to pay $200 more for the same thing.

The behaviour of the people in Planet Bollywood was just as disgraceful as the worst i have seen out this way. Its just they were in more expensive clothes doing. You guys are bunch of stuck up wankers. We all bleed.

roofromoz

First Grade
Gee, you really wanted to hammer your message home, didn't you? I read that same post on Panthers Interactive yesterday.

Idiot.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Roosterphin said:
Raider_69 said:
Roosterphin said:
Raider_69 said:
legend said:
Not only their captain, but their coaching director and assistant coach along with Ned Catic also come from the Penrith area. :roll:

But, that is just the type of comment I would expect from an idiot like Rooster Cogburn.

Ozzie, you want to know why people despise the Roosters, well now you know part of the reason. The elitist attitude from morons like RC.

my mate was telling me Stuart owns a pub in penrith
so that just adds to the ugh boots westie culture at the roosters

So are we Westies or Latte sippers make up your mind!!! :roll:

latte sippers trying to acted like westies
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank god we dont speak like Canberrans - 'acted' like Westies??

yea i aint a canberrian, im a westie, born and breed in penrith

sykoticjem

Juniors
Does it really matter anyway? I lived in Vaucluse and my parents own a house there. I loved it there and if anything Cogburn, people dressed more like dags there than anywhere else I've seen in Sydney. I attend the uni of Western Sydney at Penrith and I live in Parra now and I love it. East and the west are both good,I love them both equally and there's lot of good qualities about both sides of the city. So Cogburn, get off your high horse. People detest the Roosters because of stuck up little sh!ts like you. Wake up to yourself. Man, I REALLY hope those Chooks get slaughtered on Sunday, I will be a content woman.

sykoticjem

Juniors
Oh and by the way Godburn, ever driven from Penrith to Telstra? Takes 30 minutes, if that. I doubt you can really call it a LONG drive. Gee, you're a loser.

Kasper

Bench
Raider_69 said:
Roosterphin said:
Raider_69 said:
legend said:
Not only their captain, but their coaching director and assistant coach along with Ned Catic also come from the Penrith area. :roll:

But, that is just the type of comment I would expect from an idiot like Rooster Cogburn.

Ozzie, you want to know why people despise the Roosters, well now you know part of the reason. The elitist attitude from morons like RC.

my mate was telling me Stuart owns a pub in penrith
so that just adds to the ugh boots westie culture at the roosters

So are we Westies or Latte sippers make up your mind!!! :roll:

latte sippers trying to acted like westies
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Chook

First Grade
Dean Moriarty said:
sykoticjem said:
Gee, you're a loser.

LOL, maybe, but he's a great fisherman. This one's caught loads! :lol:

RC hasn't got the biggest tackle, but he can reel them in!! :lol: :lol:

Eating well tonight RC!

Chook.

melon....

Coach
sykoticjem said:
Oh and by the way Godburn, ever driven from Penrith to Telstra? Takes 30 minutes, if that. I doubt you can really call it a LONG drive. Gee, you're a loser.

Gee your a sucker....