What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How's everyone feeling??

Scott

Bench
I personally feel as though we are quite nicely placed, considering where we were 5 weeks ago. A lot can happen & there is a long way to go, but I reckon we haven't reached the top of this roller coaster that is the Warriors yet.

This time of the year is always a tough period for many clubs, with Origin & injuries, but we are now practically at full strength (aside from the 3 recovering from ACL's), while it appears certain other clubs may be imploding or at the very least, on the slide.

What's everyone thinking?

Scorpio30

Bench
"How's everyone feeling??".....Warmer....Now that I can wear my Warriors jacket in to work....and no longer arrive with mild hypothermia.

Izz

Bench
All things considered, pretty damn happy. Dunno what will happen from here on in, but at least we look like a team again, and not a bunch of guys just collecting pay cheques.

Blair

Coach
All things considered, pretty damn happy. Dunno what will happen from here on in, but at least we look like a team again, and not a bunch of guys just collecting pay cheques.

A little over-confident actually. There's a question in the Origin thread about whether Inglis and Merritt will play against us in Perth.

My initial thought was 'so what? We'll beat them anyway'.

Just on that last game, for those living in the Sydney region, you'd have to have been a damned fool not to go to that game.

captainwarrior

Juniors
As good as it is at the moment I'd be feeling better if the Tigers won last night or if the Broncos and Knights had already had a bye. But all-in-all we are playing a quality brand of football that is structured, yet really unpredictable. Teams in the last couple of weeks have tried to rush up on the edges because the know how deep we play, yet majority of the time they do it we end up finding holes somewhere else. Though I'm not getting carried away just yet, we are in quite a strong position to make our usual run towards the finals (not including last year).

Aragorn

First Grade
Feeling satisfied like after a good meal.

I'll let it digest for a while before I get hungry for more.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
I feel a helluva lot better than I did, before the winning streak.

My faith has been restored in the team. They look a completely different side! Great to see!

Feeling like I just got upgraded from cabin to business class :lol: . but it's a long haul flight & I could get shuffled back anytime if I don't behave (and I have been known to misbehave, last year I was very naughty :sarcasm:)