What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hows inu????

depends if it's a strain or a tear, a strain he could be back next week a tear could be 3 weeks or more.

Kornstar

Coach
We need more than Inu next week, we need devine intervention from his mate upstairs if we are any hope next week......

Last night was the beginning of the end, the usual Parramatta choke has begun......

We need more than Inu next week, we need devine intervention from his mate upstairs if we are any hope next week......

Last night was the beginning of the end, the usual Parramatta choke has begun......
Who woke you up?
keep your negitive comments to yourself.

Mate we were completely out played give the Dragons some credit, we played as well as we were allowed.
Of coarse I'm not happy but you have to be realistic.
Dragons aren't minor premiers for nothing, the worst thing that could have happened was the Dragons getting toweled up by Souths last week just gave them more reason to fire up last night which they did.
We had 7 wins in row and were due for a loss, this was the loss we had to have, better now than next week.

bradeel

Juniors
Are you saying you are happy with last night?????????

I think i have every right to be negative, the team certainly were!

You may well be right - I've been following the Blue and Gold for long enough to fear that a choke of some sort is usually around the corner, but you can't blame your fellow supporters for wanting to move on and be positive. Besides all of this choking business is a load of nonsense. We are talking about a completely different playing group, coaching staff and administration to the so called 'chokes' of 1998, 2001, 2005 and any other disappointment that you are referring to. And besides, given where we were 2 months ago, iIt would be unfair to refer to what this playing group achieve in 2009 as anything other than overachievement from this point on.

_mUSASHI_

Juniors
It was good result in some ways. If we finish 7th, we play the Dogs, who are useless without Kimmorley.

Bring it on!

woddy

Juniors
Mate we were completely out played give the Dragons some credit, we played as well as we were allowed.
Of coarse I'm not happy but you have to be realistic.
Dragons aren't minor premiers for nothing, the worst thing that could have happened was the Dragons getting toweled up by Souths last week just gave them more reason to fire up last night which they did.
We had 7 wins in row and were due for a loss, this was the loss we had to have, better now than next week.

100% agree
that loss was a BIG wake up even with Hindy and Grothe we were due,we'll be better for it next week I'm hoping we play them again

Kornstar

Coach
You may well be right - I've been following the Blue and Gold for long enough to fear that a choke of some sort is usually around the corner, but you can't blame your fellow supporters for wanting to move on and be positive. Besides all of this choking business is a load of nonsense. We are talking about a completely different playing group, coaching staff and administration to the so called 'chokes' of 1998, 2001, 2005 and any other disappointment that you are referring to. And besides, given where we were 2 months ago, iIt would be unfair to refer to what this playing group achieve in 2009 as anything other than overachievement from this point on.

I am happy for people to be positive but i think last night gave us no reason to be positive, it was utter tripe!

J.hardiplank

Juniors
I love how supporters of other clubs call us chokers, for losing in prelim finals, 01 grand final, when their own teams struggle to even make semis, collect wooden spoons etc but WE ARE still the chokers???????? They wish their teams could be half as successful and get into the positions that Parra has been in the past. Just PATHETIC LUCK hasn't fallen our way, on the day.

Ando's gotta get some angry pills into Inu before next week. Made some good runs, but Cooper and co smashed him plenty. Is he too nice for league?

yy_cheng

Coach
well drop balls and bad decisions really is in our own hands and not so much the opposition

MINI

Juniors
With Hindy and Guru out, we were never gunna win this one, not that we solely rely on those blokes for a win, but they do contribute a hell of a lot!...Guru with his over 100m gains, and Hindy, well, nuff said with just his name.....Drags at full strength, at home and been battered pilar to post ALL week by media was always gunna bee too much for any understrength team, and although I'm surprised in the fashion in which we lost, i'm not surprised with the actual fact in which we lost, heck, I even tipped the drags in the work footy comp :D...So let's move to next week, our boys can't be that bad 2 weeks in a row that's for certain, we'll be fine!

yeah Hindy and Guru were big loses but our defence which was has been awesome for weeks was at times disgraceful last night, defence is attitude, poor attitude=poor defence.

MINI

Juniors
yeah Hindy and Guru were big loses but our defence which was has been awesome for weeks was at times disgraceful last night, defence is attitude, poor attitude=poor defence.

Yes, our attitude wasn't there last night, esp with those 2 out of the squad, only human nature for there to be some doubt to creep in some of the guys minds for the entire squad to not be on the same page, hence the lapses we witnessed last night.

Latest posts