What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How's the Kangaroo tour promotion going?

Bengal

Juniors
I'm curious!

How is the promotion of the Kangaroo tour going in both Australia and GB.

Is it good? Is there even any!!

I'm also curious regarding peoples' views on this years NRL theme song.

After initially being luke-warm to the song, I've long since become a big fan of the 'thats my team' anthym.

Personally I'd like to see the song stick around for a while longer yet, I'm very curious to know what other people think of it?

dimitri

First Grade
dont be silly International Rugby League never has any promotion

we really need to get some of the yawnion promotion guys

Bengal

Juniors
I can see why so many people laughed at this question.

Why bother with promotion when very few games are even going to see the light of day television wise!

In this day and age it's u n b e l i e v a b l e !

Memo to Fox - with so many one-sided Union games being shown on TV, there's more than enough room (and interest) to show all of the Kangaroo games. Even if they're one-sided also, you'd still get more people watching these games than the rah rah matches.

ali

Bench
Bengal said:
I can see why so many people laughed at this question.

Why bother with promotion when very few games are even going to see the light of day television wise!

In this day and age it's u n b e l i e v a b l e !

Memo to Fox - with so many one-sided Union games being shown on TV, there's more than enough room (and interest) to show all of the Kangaroo games. Even if they're one-sided also, you'd still get more people watching these games than the rah rah matches.

I don't always believe in conspiracy theries but after all my corespondance with Fox regarding the european Nations Cup, and I would guess they got at least 10 emails on the subject, I am starting to wonder whether there is some fine print in the Union contract aboput what other sport Fox can show during that time.

I really don't think they give a rats about League at the moment. If they actually do show some footage of the Lebanon game (see my other thread) on their news I will probably die of shock.

Latest posts