What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hsc

raida_gal

Juniors
covellz_gurl said:
i will hopefully get in to study sport science or pd/h/pe, but will prob do the same thing u did- take a year off to partay!! lol

wat are you studying??

umz probly psychology or maybe mathz if i can pass it lolz

Mal Meninga

Bench
I think i got 50% for 2unit maths. If i did get it, and aligns to like 75 I will be over the moon, hardest subject ever...

strewth_mate

Bench
do you still have to do induction and things with circles? Didn't like that at all.

actually 3 unit was probably easier than 2 unit a couple years ago, plus it scales better...

mIzZ_xCiTe

Juniors
raida_gal said:
umz probly psychology or maybe mathz if i can pass it lolz

lol yeah maths is a bitch!
a friend of mine from work does psyc- shes pretty bright and from what she says its really hard!

ps btw im not insulting or estimating your intelligence! :)

Mal Meninga

Bench
Nah the school played it over the PA system was a disgrace luckily I finished 3 minutes before the allocated time ended or i'd be fuming cause i lost concentration. You'd think having TV's in every class room would be enough... but they play it over the PA to make it worse.

blackfriday

Juniors
yeh that is an incredibly stupid decision by our school. at my school the bells to signify the end of a period is not even allowed to ring.

girvie

Staff member
raida_gal said:
my dad failed skool and is a lawyer now so i think school doesnt matter
mora.1.jpg
Dennis Denuto

strewth_mate

Bench
did they stop the exam for the melbourne cup?

Hehe I said this in a different forum but we had our German listening test during Melbourne Cup a couple years ago, and since my school is adjacent to a racecourse it was on over their speakers and the windows were open, so nobody was listening to the German guy speaking on the tape. But playing it on the school PA is pretty wrong; I'd imagine everyone was pretty cut

Eelementary

Post Whore
swing_low said:
Gday to anyone doing the hsc, paper 1 area of study out of the way..

What did you think of it??
What you expected?
Easy? Hard?

Here's a tip for all you HSC-kiddies out there...

Don't get too stressed about it all. The HSC is not the monster everyone says it is...Seriously.

Just relax and do your best.

I did. Now I'm president of Algerian Motorworks.

Feel-good story of the century.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Algerian Motorworks Dilly, the biggest motor works factory between the right side of its fence and the left

Eelementary

Post Whore
Note to self:

fire that damn Marketin monkey. And I mean monkey - cheap labour hiring baboons these days....

Latest posts