What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HTC Desire

PARRA_FAN

Coach
What does everyone think of this phone?

Im currently on a plan and have had this for a few months.

Now dont get this phone is quite good, but strange things have happened in recent times.

Ie. For some reason I cannot access Camcorder or Camera, the screen just goes blank and have to use the "Home" button to exit the blank screen.

On occassions whilst Im browsing say "Google" the search function does not work, unless you turn off the phone and switch it back on again. Which is a bit annoying.

And finally, Im dont know if anyone has the problems, but a flash would appear out of no-where for some reason.

Very strange really.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
I have the Desire HD, I had problems previously but I updated the OS pretty much and it works perfectly now.

The only issues I have with it is battery life and the fact that Vodafone is the worst phone company in existence. Shitty coverage.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
sound sliek you need to update the ROM. have a look at the retailers/phone manufacturers website to see if there's an available update

hellteam

First Grade
I've had a HTC Desire for over a year and have not had one problem. It's never frozen, not even once. I use it a lot too. Only problem is battery life is a bit short, but I think most smart phones struggle these days.

It is also on Telstra, which helps.