What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

http://rlgamer.cjb.net is a good site

Status
Not open for further replies.

eastsrule

Bench
I wonder if an Administrator can check the IP of those 2 posts. 8 minutes between each other.

Raider_69

Post Whore
is the bloke who made this site named Aaron, friends with Pumba?

if soo your a little twit, 12 year old they cant get it up
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and even if it isnt, for the record Golski's site owns yours

Goleel

Juniors
You don't have to look very hard for anything copied from others sites. I'm not visiting that heap of crap again, but from what I remember:

Downloads section ripped totally from my site
FAQ is just Locksleys interviews copied without even editing the HTML
Game reviews are ripped exactly from League Gaming

That's just what I remember. I'd love if posts about this site could be deleted really, you guys are just trying to stir people and get them to go to the site, and really, it doesn't deserve to have anybody visit it because it just regurgitates what others would have already seen if they'd visit my and Locksleys sites. You also said you'd get rid of your copied content RL Gamer, have you done that yet? I highly doubt it, since your site still exists.

Alan Shore

First Grade
How pathetic. Using another account to heap praise on your own site. You thought it was smart? Think again, not when I'm around. Please respond to my PM or you will face sterner action.

CASE CLOSED.

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
I thought the cheats section was funny. There was none except the erroneous "tip" that the PC version needs the latest computers (I can assure you, mine isnt) and "...we all know the problems with playing gameson PC." Such as installing them perhaps ? :)

Anonymous

Juniors
eastsrule said:
I wonder if an Administrator can check the IP of those 2 posts. 8 minutes between each other.
Yeah.. rlgamer.cjb.net and Blacky are the same IP address.
Its known as 'sock puppeting' where someone will start a thread and then answer soon after.
There's no rule against this. But we do see it ocassionally and it does look silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts