What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Humbalino

mackdadday

Juniors
hows he going for wenty? i watched that video of him from last season..what a speedster..him and pele living up to expectations if i do dare inquire..

Stagger eel

Staff member
hows he going for wenty? i watched that video of him from last season..what a speedster..him and pele living up to expectations if i do dare inquire..

I spoke to 2 fellow forumites on Sunday after the wenty game and both have said that Humble was extremely poor at five eight..

hindy111

Post Whore
KK and MORTS are under 21.Id be more concerend on how they progress+plus we have Hayne at fullback.Humble is merely a back up if a few guys get injured and i would think a fair few

bartman

Immortal
I spoke to 2 fellow forumites on Sunday after the wenty game and both have said that Humble was extremely poor at five eight..
Has anyone seen the guy actually have a good game at reggies level this season? Despite the hype, surely he's got a way to go before even getting on the radar for first grade?

It makes me laugh when people suggest Humble and Mitchell as options for our first grade side each week. As fans we overrate our junior players so much sometimes.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Has anyone seen the guy actually have a good game at reggies level this season? Despite the hype, surely he's got a way to go before even getting on the radar for first grade?

It makes me laugh when people suggest Humble and Mitchell as options for our first grade side each week. As fans we overrate our junior players so much sometimes.

I see alot of potential in Humble and I can see why he carved up last year in a competitions that is about as equal ability as state cup but he just hasn't found his feet as yet, but he has been shoved in an unfamiliar position of fullback and has had limited time in his accustomed position at 6.

bartman

Immortal
Fair enough then. He might prove a good back up half next year behind KK and Morts, assuming Robson continues with MK in a dummy half combo.

natheel

Coach
I see alot of potential in Humble and I can see why he carved up last year in a competitions that is about as equal ability as state cup but he just hasn't found his feet as yet, but he has been shoved in an unfamiliar position of fullback and has had limited time in his accustomed position at 6.

Didn't he rip in at fullback last year in nth qld?

Latest posts