What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hunt has asked for a release

SHOULD BEN HUNT BE MOVED ON BEFORE THE 2024 SEASON?

• Yes

Votes: 20 95.2%
  • No

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think no matter what we all think about this decision- its done now and whether we agree or not the club has finally done what weve all been wanting and shown some balls. The best thing now is to get behind them and at least start trying to get some happiness out of what has been a pretty dismal year. We’d all like to just be able to sit back and enjoy our footy and our team not have to watch this rubbish dog us for 6 weeks now. So lets hope this is a turning point and that were on the way up. Who knows- maybe this is what Hunt has needed to kick him into playing like the wage he gets. We’ll know soon enough- so lets go smash Cronulla first

getsmarty

Immortal

Analysis: Dragons can use Hunt to bleed Broncos, Titans dry​

While the stalemate between Ben Hunt and the Dragons remains delicately poised, it’s clear St George Illawarra holds a powerful position over the halfback and his Queensland suitors, writes BRENT READ. SUBSCRIBE for the full analysis.

Mojo

Bench
I think no matter what we all think about this decision- its done now and whether we agree or not the club has finally done what weve all been wanting and shown some balls. The best thing now is to get behind them and at least start trying to get some happiness out of what has been a pretty dismal year. We’d all like to just be able to sit back and enjoy our footy and our team not have to watch this rubbish dog us for 6 weeks now. So lets hope this is a turning point and that were on the way up. Who knows- maybe this is what Hunt has needed to kick him into playing like the wage he gets. We’ll know soon enough- so lets go smash Cronulla first
yeah... he's been on that track for about a decade though. I'm pretty sure he believes the hype - that he's already playing like a superstar and it's all the other bums in the side that are restricting him.

Wolfgang90

Juniors
What would you realistic be happy with in a player swap for hunt with the titans?

Imo mofo/tino/d.fifita/brimson is unrealistic.

I love fermor, so happy to get him. He fills a need with left edge, athletic, big, good defensively & looks fit. Imo Sexton could be a very good halfback. They haven't developed him properly. Fermor + sexton or a young middle would be good imo.

Mojo

Bench

Dragons4me

Juniors
Congrats to possibly the stupidest headline by what must be a clown called Andrew Reid. Check this out:-

"The Brisbane Broncos have been dealt a massive blow after St George Illawarra sensationally announced on Monday morning that they were blocking a request from Ben Hunt to leave the NRL club."

What a twat!

We have an opportunity to experiment with some combinations.
Like what. Lomax full back, Sloan in the halves, Suli edge forward, Rava in the pack, piss off Bird, BMM, Fegai, replace them with the Couchman twins or Toby and Tuitavake, Sione Finau for Fegai, Tamale for Suli. Make Jack our skipper.

Last edited:

Latest posts