What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hunt pleading for time

Pro Dragons

Juniors
I just can’t believe it, the poor bloke finally gets a coach that brings the best out of him and he breaks a leg. He deserves much better. Any estimates how long he will be out for?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Hunt out for 4 to 6 weeks with a broken fibula.

Played most of the game with a broken leg.

Anyone doubting his toughness needs to check themselves...
He starting limping in the first half. About 50 minutes with a broken leg.

How bad was that tackle against him mid-air with 25 mins to go? Manly targetting him.

Dragsters

First Grade
Huge month ahead.

Just when he was getting his mojo back.

Faaaark.

He starting limping in the first half. At 50 minites with broken leg.

How bad was tackle against him mid-air with 25 mins to go? Manly targetting him.

Terrible timing for Hunt personally as he was really getting into groove.

May not be the worst for the team though as they, as a unit are building well.

The second half last night was telling imo, Norman got more involved and with Clune to help him steer them around, hopefully we can keep the momentum going...

ALSGI

Bench
6-8wks I’d say. Very brave that he played on for so long
3 weeks.
He’ll be back for Anzac Day comfortably.

Confirmed when I spoke to my neighbour who used to date a Doctor that divorced a Physio that had a Crush on an Old Timer NRL Referee that works in the bunker now.

Btw, Physio’s new girlfriend who’s a Judge reckons JDB will be back playing reggies by then too.

Last edited: