What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hyundai A-League :: Round 27

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Regular season wraps up this weekend. All to play for.

hal2012-13-r27.jpg

Ladder:

WSW 54 CCM 51 MVC 41 ADL 40 BRI 32 SYD 32 || PER 31 NEW 31 MHT 27 WEL 27

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Draw
Jets 2-1
Mariners 4-0
Perth 3-1
Victory 1-0

Ridders

Coach
Wanderers squad is breaking down at the wrong time of the season.

Timmah, why don't you guys do us a favour and let us have the Premiers Plate? You guys already have plenty of those ;-)

Timmah

Staff member
We wanna be the first team to do it back-to-back, and get the double in our first championship season :fist:

Big Sam

First Grade
Timmah, why don't you guys do us a favour and let us have the Premiers Plate? You guys already have plenty of those ;-)

Timmah wants more pretend-champion stars above the CCM crest :D

Won't happen though. Wanderers will pick up a point.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I'd be surprised if they only managed that. Heskey isn't going to miraculously make us a good team.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
No Ono or La Rocca certainly helps the Jets, but the Wanderers do get Hersi back and the Jets have shown they're a much better side with Heskey in it.

nöyd

Staff member
boy did i pick the wrong day to have a sickie

i'm all over the telly tonight, i just know it lol

Big Sam

First Grade
A draw will get Perth into 6th. Jets must win though because their F/A is 2 goals worse than Sydney's so a draw wouldn't be enough.

Mong

Post Whore
Right about now, the other 4 qualified teams are shaking in their boots. Three-peat time!

How did they look last night?

I have four assignments to do so this long weekend is sport and alcohol free :(

Will try and get to watching the game monday night or Tuesday.

Is it 4th v 5th next week?

Timmah

Staff member
Polenz & D'Apuzzo join Ono and La Rocca on the sidelines tonight I believe... possibly 1 or 2 more in doubt for WSW.

Will take a big effort for them to snare a point IMO. Jets, at home, with Heskey back should almost be favourites.

Big Sam

First Grade
22k pre-sold for tonight's game including an away contingent of 8k. Brisbane got 20k last night and Perth will get at least 15k with the new stand.

If Newcastle wins and the Mariners don't crack 12k, something's seriously wrong in Gosford.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Polenz & D'Apuzzo join Ono and La Rocca on the sidelines tonight I believe... possibly 1 or 2 more in doubt for WSW.

Will take a big effort for them to snare a point IMO. Jets, at home, with Heskey back should almost be favourites.
Beauchamp and Mooy are also in doubt I believe. But I reckon they'll play.

Timmah

Staff member
22k there at Hunter, great crowd.

Pity the Jets gave FFANRMAIWSWFC the Premiers Plate though.

Latest posts