What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am disgusted but come on The Sydney Mafia.Get a life!!!.

I listen to Radio station in Sydney and i am Absolutly disgusted in what i heard.

I hate what Danny Willams thuggery did to the NRl and Storm but a certain Sydney Media station need to stop producing Danny Willlams address on air.

That is disgracefull and enough is enough

innsaneink

Referee
chemicalbrother said:
I listen to Radio station in Sydney and i am Absolutly disgusted in what i heard.

I Condone Danny Willams thuggery but a certain Sydney Media station need to stop producing Danny Willlams address on air.

Which station?

Why would they do that?

I think your pullin ur pee-pee.

ucantseeme

Juniors
i wonder if Danny Williams :hitit: has a wife and kids?

if he does they're probably lying on the floor unconscious about now

choc_soldier

Coach
Impellitteri said:
That is plain stupid if that is happening - name of the station?

I wouldn't know, but what's the bet that it's a 2, followed by the 7th letter in the alphabet...

Glenn

First Grade
What would they have to gain in putting his address to air :?: :?: :?: :?:
Seems a little far fetched IMHO

[furrycat]

Coach
Defamation of character, obtaining details and using them for harm, breaking the right to privacy... They would go to jail, so it was either fake, or you're incorrect.

innsaneink

Referee
chemicalbrother said:

I hate what Danny Willams thuggery did to the NRl and Storm but a certain Sydney Media station need to stop producing Danny Willlams address on air.

Waiting....

Which station?

I think youre lying.

HappyTiger

Juniors
If your talking about Hadley in the morning.He's too smart to read out Williams home address.He knows well and truely the consequenses of that.

innsaneink

Referee
innsaneink said:
chemicalbrother said:

Waiting....

Which station?

I think youre lying.
bump.

HappyTiger said:
If your talking about Hadley in the morning.He's too smart to read out Williams home address.He knows well and truely the consequenses of that.

It was not Hadley, it was someone else.

innsaneink said:
innsaneink said:
chemicalbrother said:

Waiting....

Which station?

I think youre lying.
bump.

BTW moron, your on the ignore list