What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am not going over-board like alot of you . . .

Chook_Raper

Juniors
We have had a couple of scintillating victories over some poor opposition of late. That's fantastic and it should be celebrated.

However, after the bye we have 3 tough matches in a row. Roosters, Broncos and the Sharks.

Now, how often do we all get over confident and then crash back down to Earth. Let's hope it doesn't happen this time but going on the history of the last few years, this is when we will find out if we are as good on the field as we are on paper.

The Roosters - Possibly the match of the year but the are red hot aswell. I don't think we will be favourites. We can win it but there are doubts.

The Broncos - We can definitelt beat them but it will still be a tough ask.

The Sharks - Not as tough as the other two but I just have a bad feeling about this game. They always seem to get revenge on us and it was certainly set up for that in Round 8.,

I think we can win all three but just as easily lose all three.

Am I being a pessimist or am I being cautious?

Saint 60

Juniors
dunno - im not thinking that far in advance, i been waiting for the bye for weeks and now its here i want them to play...(cause they are winning) lol

let em have a few days off and rest and relaxate...

o btw i hope we kick the chit out of the 3 of them :clap:

-----------------------------------------------
Retirment = idle perfection

Surely

Post Whore
You have nothing to worry about, I think St George will win the premiership this year actually. I'll be happy as long as the roosters don't win it.

I had a few dollars on the GF quinella Saints and Cronulla earlier on at 80-1, although thats not looking rosy now.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Surely said:
You have nothing to worry about, I think St George will win the premiership this year actually. I'll be happy as long as the roosters don't win it.

I had a few dollars on the GF quinella Saints and Cronulla earlier on at 80-1, although thats not looking rosy now.

Imagine this message-board if that ever eventuated. Carnage.

Cheers,
Ben S.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Southernsaint said:
Surely said:

Imagine this message-board if that ever eventuated. Carnage.

Cheers,
Ben S.
:lol:
Keyboards at ten paces.

Godz Illa

Coach
Its in those three upcoming matches where I believe having 6 players in Origin will reap its benefits. Three easy wins in a row and a bye is not the ideal preparation for games against two of the heavyweights of the comp, in Brisbane and Roosters. However, if our 6 Origin players can emerge unscathed from that arena, the mere experience of a tough, super-fast Origin match will hold them in good stead for the testing time ahead.

Acka

Coach
Chook_Raper said:
We have had a couple of scintillating victories over some poor opposition of late. That's fantastic and it should be celebrated.

However, after the bye we have 3 tough matches in a row. Roosters, Broncos and the Sharks.

Now, how often do we all get over confident and then crash back down to Earth. Let's hope it doesn't happen this time but going on the history of the last few years, this is when we will find out if we are as good on the field as we are on paper.

The Roosters - Possibly the match of the year but the are red hot aswell. I don't think we will be favourites. We can win it but there are doubts.

The Broncos - We can definitelt beat them but it will still be a tough ask.

The Sharks - Not as tough as the other two but I just have a bad feeling about this game. They always seem to get revenge on us and it was certainly set up for that in Round 8.,

I think we can win all three but just as easily lose all three.

Am I being a pessimist or am I being cautious?

You are right to be cautious the premiership is won on the first sunday in October not the last sunday in June

ForestDragon

Juniors
The way the Dragons are shaping up at the moment they have the ability to take it all the way.Getting their players through Origin safely is very important for the Dragons cause. :)

drake

First Grade
Come on, the guy who started this thread is the same rubber phallus that said Thommo was over-rated.
All credibilty gooooooooooooooooooooone.

Latest posts