What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I BELIEVE IN MIRACLES

Lewish33

Juniors
Hope he gives him time to settle in , and not move him after 10 min , or move him to fill in if someone gets injured give the kid a real go .... Still no convinced he will be given a fair go ...
Agreed.

I don't think he'll get the same sort of leniency that McCrone's been given either. One bad game and I reckon McGregor will hook him.

Really think he needs a couple of weeks just to have a real shot.

hazzbeen

Bench
Agreed.

I don't think he'll get the same sort of leniency that McCrone's been given either. One bad game and I reckon McGregor will hook him.

Exactly , Mary has given McCrone plenty of chances , he needs to give Mann time , he cant be as bad as what McCrone has been ....

thebigredv

First Grade
McCrone's game is decent all apart from his kicking game which is nothing short of abysmal. Mann may not have the organisational skills that McCrone does, yet to be seen, but his kicking game must be a hell of a lot better.

Very relieved with McCrone's demotion. Not sure why he's on the bench though but I will take it.

Alec's-saints

Juniors
McCrone's game is decent all apart from his kicking game which is nothing short of abysmal. Mann may not have the organisational skills that McCrone does, yet to be seen, but his kicking game must be a hell of a lot better.

Very relieved with McCrone's demotion. Not sure why he's on the bench though but I will take it.
hooker rotation i think

Pinch me someone !

Has the penny finally dropped for Mary ?

Lets hope he gives Mann 80 minutes at 7

The kid has the skill set. Like anything in life its a gamble, but one worth taking.

We won't beat any of the top sides with Josh McCrone at 7.

Gareth67

First Grade
Agreed.

Agree , Mary must persevere with Mann , give him a number of matches to prove himself
at half , as he and Widdop will need time to form a solid combination .

Someone else on another thread thread suggested that Matthew Head work with our new No. 7 at training which is a great idea , as it can only build his confidence .

Latest posts