What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I cheered for the KIWI's- anyone else do the same?

Rocks

Juniors
I did..... and come on the Poms.

Recent results have been a disaster for International Rugby League.

Australia wasn't just continuing to win, but starting to run up scores as if NZ and Poms were "minnows".

Briza

Juniors
Yeah, and if the team isnt picked to form I'll be going for the poms as well !!!!!!!

BJ

Juniors
Princess Ange said:
don'y like half the guys in the aussie team, so i went for the kiwi's :|
my sentiments exactly.. i don't mind watching the warriors play and the panthers as well and seeign as nz was basically ,made up of those two teams i was glad to see them win.. i won't support a team that has brett kimmorley at halfback as well as a few other players in various positions or even making hte team when clearly reputation is the only grouns they are being picked for.. oh and i don't like the coach..

roofromoz

First Grade
I was going for the Kangaroos, but I had one eye on the Kiwi second rowers... in the end, I was quite happy to see the Kiwis win, because I thought that some of our selctions were ordinary to say the least. I hope that this loss forces CA to change the line up.

It should be based on FORM, not on reputation.

:roll:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I cheered for the Kiwis.....and will be doing the same for the poms!!

I think everyone should put there legences aside & for the good of Rugby League hope to god that other countries can defeat Australia on a consistent basis thus making international RL more competitive.

Any RL supporter who enjoys Australia belting countries by 60 points all time have massive problems...as this will only slow international growth and media & spectator interest.

Kasper

Bench
I cna understand the people cheering for the opposing countries because they want international rugby league to succeed but to the ones hwo do it because they don't like anderson or team selections or whatever. Give yourselves a f**king upper cut. Dickheads.

Rustay

Juniors
I mite have cheered for someone if the game was showed AT ALL over here! Nothing, nadda, zip, ziltch etc. Channel 9 Perth, shame on you. I have foxtel, but i wasnt home on the weekend so i didnt see it at all.

I would go for Australia of course. f**k International competition, im Australian so i want them to win.

Every other International game, I have always picked Australia. But in this game i picked NZ. They had a better team, and most of their team was picked on form. Im glad they won and they deserved the win. I guess the fact that Kimmorley was starting at half back kinda made me go for NZ too. But it is good for International League as well.

iggy plop

First Grade
KINGLING said:
I cna understand the people cheering for the opposing countries because they want international rugby league to succeed but to the ones hwo do it because they don't like anderson or team selections or whatever. Give yourselves a f***ing upper cut. Dickheads.

I've been cheering for anyone but the Aussies in league since the early 90's.

bayrep

Juniors
iggy plop said:
KINGLING said:
I cna understand the people cheering for the opposing countries because they want international rugby league to succeed but to the ones hwo do it because they don't like anderson or team selections or whatever. Give yourselves a f***ing upper cut. Dickheads.

I've been cheering for anyone but the Aussies in league since the early 90's.

Yep I think that pretty much tells you the state of international league doesnt it. When a very loyal fan base like Aus can start cheering for close rivals across the ditch, just in the hope that the international scene looks more even. I think a lot of people seemed to have glossed over the fact that this was Aus C that played. Aus had 20 first choice players out for personal or injuries and yet some people are getting rather excited by it. Imagine if Aus had won what would that tell you about the international scene ?