What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Dont' Like Cricket, Oh No, I Love it, Yeah

Bazal

Post Whore
If you pick too many blokes named Ashton you're gunna have a bad time.

Both are fine. Just the balance of the side is weird.

I don't reckon you need Agar. Defs not at 7. He's fine as a holding spinner batting 8 but he's not an all rounder.

Turner can play.

Ultimately, if you win the toss and bat on a section of a Greek Australian man's back yard, you're gonna have a bad time. 100000% a bat first deck erry day

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Both are fine. Just the balance of the side is weird.

I don't reckon you need Agar. Defs not at 7. He's fine as a holding spinner batting 8 but he's not an all rounder.

Turner can play.

Ultimately, if you win the toss and bat on a section of a Greek Australian man's back yard, you're gonna have a bad time. 100000% a bat first deck erry day
Turner is still being picked off one innings, his form in the Big Beat off was poor. Agar is not a 7 very handy 8 but his bowling against this quality of batting is always going to struggle. The batting always looked light on especially when the top order fail. And Haze has to be a better option than than a bloke who should be whipping up Soy Lattes at the Mung bean cafe.

Finch also played a quality Tubby Taylor special.

Soto

Bench
Good to see Hazelwood back in.
If Stoinis and Maxwell were in instead of Turner and Agar that would be an absolute gun team and almost unbeatable. Plus the balance looks better with them 2 in allowing Carey to go back to 7.
And Warner goes and not very happy about it either

strider

Post Whore
Weird finals format

1 vs 2 ... winner to the final
3 rests
4 vs 5 .... winner to play 3

3 vs winner 4/5

Loser 1/2 vs winner of 3/4/5

Get the feeling winner of 1 vs 2 has to wait too long to play again