What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Dont' Like Cricket, Oh No, I Love it, Yeah

hineyrulz

Post Whore

tenor.gif

the issue with Wade is that he cant focus for too long without playing a get out shot, maybe too many white ball games but since he's been back in the test team he has got a start and just thrown his wicket away every time

he just doesn't seem to be capable of playing a long innings or concentrating for long periods

I mean he's a Tasmaniac ffs

Well, he's a Victorian who plays for Tassie.......If he's keeping a superstar (or young guy with clear potential) out of the side, then sure...fire him (I have no particlar like for him). At least in the case of Wade he scored lots of runs in first class cricket, then the selectors said to him 'well, that's coz you bat at 6 or 7', then he moved to 3 or 4 and did it again. The thing I could not abide was their repeated picking of Burns. That guy has a massive technical weakness that has not been remedied. Can't succeed at Test level on wickets with any bounce.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Well, he's a Victorian who plays for Tassie.......If he's keeping a superstar (or young guy with clear potential) out of the side, then sure...fire him (I have no particlar like for him). At least in the case of Wade he scored lots of runs in first class cricket, then the selectors said to him 'well, that's coz you bat at 6 or 7', then he moved to 3 or 4 and did it again. The thing I could not abide was their repeated picking of Burns. That guy has a massive technical weakness that has not been remedied. Can't succeed at Test level on wickets with any bounce.

Born in Hobart and played all his junior cricket for Tassie

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_Wade

Old tiger 79

Juniors
No bud his a full 3 head blooded taswegian. Get off the speed

Latest posts