What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Dont' Like Cricket, Oh No, I Love it, Yeah

King-Gutho94

Coach
Skull is the best expert commentator i have ever heard in sport.

His ability to analyse the game and talk very technical while in the next sentence cracking jokes or taking the piss out of himself is remarkable.

There was story when triple m did the coverage a few years back about the time he went the brewery with rod marsh i cant find the audio but this link has the transcript.

Its absolute gold. If i can find the audio i will post it later as it was absolutely hilarious to listen to

King-Gutho94

Coach
gotta give it to Levers, he's actually playing pretty well atm
Well he got a golden the other night. But yes your right his form recently has been pretty good. He turned 30 on Wednesday he should be at his peak as a all rounder now.

I think it shows how much we under appreciated Shane Watson when he played his record shits all over mitchell marsh

King-Gutho94

Coach
Saffas must be shit if they can make Maxwell and Wade look like cricketers
There isnt much depth there anymore tbh. Unfortunately i think there whole system is constrained due to the quota system and there administration is such a shambles. Which is sad for all of south africa really because when they were firing they were the best in the world. And we simply need more teams to be competitive in world cricket.

Most cricketers move over to england and play county cricket for the kolpak deals as they are guaranteed income and opportunity.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I think we do have some good depth options looking at the Sheffield Shield results but not quite ready for the International level just yet, maybe a year or so away yet.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Extremely intelligent shot from Maxwell last night. Apart from Smith and Labby everyone else is hit or miss. Australias batting is pretty poor in all forms.

Noise

Coach
Bit of controversy in the T20 World Cup with Quinton De Kock. Is he out of the whole tournament or just that game?

Incorrect

Coach
Bit of controversy in the T20 World Cup with Quinton De Kock. Is he out of the whole tournament or just that game?
Whole tourney I read because Cricket SA have put in a directive that they need to take a knee before every game so I think he's on his way home....

EDIT - still in the UAE, not on his way home. Seems he has a beef more with the directive and players being mandated to take a knee rather than being left to make their own choices. I'm with him

Last edited:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
What is taking a knee actually achieving?
By taking a knee it instantly stops racism all around the world!!

The amazing thing is the same cricket board who are forcing their players to take knee to fight racism are all too happy to pick their teams on race. It’s quite laughable really.