What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Dont' Like Cricket, Oh No, I Love it, Yeah

84 Baby

Referee
Channel 7 have Alan Jones on defending Paine’s character. Did he send his sexts from a public toilet?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
mc hammer rap GIF

I’m working this morning so I can get to the Gabba by ball 1, I’m more pumped than a Stephen Dank Christmas party.

King-Gutho94

Coach
mc hammer rap GIF

I’m working this morning so I can get to the Gabba by ball 1, I’m more pumped than a Stephen Dank Christmas party.
What are your thoughts on the gabba as a venue to watch cricket.

I went up there last ashes series for the 1st time for Day 1 and 3.

Pretty underwhelming stadium if you ask me. Just felt soulless

Our group did post drinks kick ons at the pineapple hotel was alright though the pub was pumping afterwards

hineyrulz

Post Whore
What are your thoughts on the gabba as a venue to watch cricket.

I went up there last ashes series for the 1st time for Day 1 and 3.

Pretty underwhelming stadium if you ask me. Just felt soulless

Our group did post drinks kick ons at the pineapple hotel was alright though the pub was pumping afterwards
The Gabba was a great place to watch the cricket before the fun police took over, I wouldn’t call it soulless but it’s not even close to what it was 15-20 years ago. Been to the MCG once and SCG plenty of times and they are always great fun.

Eelogical

Referee
Nice fightback from the lads. I thought Warner was out of soughts early but he fought back well. That pommy bowler Leach is being made to look like a nuffy. Can't spinners grow any hair?

84 Baby

Referee
Nice fightback from the lads. I thought Warner was out of soughts early but he fought back well. That pommy bowler Leach is being made to look like a nuffy. Can't spinners grow any hair?
Root is the hairiest baldie there is. Why the f**k would you put a spinner on in those conditions?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The bowl nude breaks they may as well be nude up top as well.

Latest posts