What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Dont' Like Cricket, Oh No, I Love it, Yeah

JokerEel

Coach
it's so they can play Moneyball cricket in between series

white ball cricket really is f**king up cricket, as well as players' techniques

I am over the hot and giggle cricket I enjoyed it 10 years ago.

People said 20/20 was going to kill 50over and test but 20/20 has killed itself.
Give me more tests

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Came in just to whine about Justin Langer on Channel 7 commentary. The Brown Nosed Gnome is making my ears bleed. No wonder Pat Cummins can't cop him
The bloke is a deadset potato, I had the misfortune to listen to him at a cricket lunch. Half the time I thought he was having a stroke.

It’s laughable how he has hoodwinked the public into thinking he was harshly treated. The more he speaks in commentary the more the Aussie public will realise why the players had had enough.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Needs to score overseas before I finally believe he has joined the elite category

He only started to fire up against the poms last year so needs another couple of years.

If he can score a run a ball on this Gabba greentop he is on the way. I don't think he will have difficulty overseas on his current form.

Also what I like about his game now is that he scores all around the ground whereas he predominantly scored on the off side previously.