What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I feel dirty to say this..

Wizardman

First Grade
I feel dirty to say this, but I'd rather see Manly win the comp than Souths. I hate Souths so much and want to see them fail. Manly, Roosters, storm....somebody stop the vermin!!!!

Danny-Boy

Juniors
Mate I'm with you. My most hated team was Canterbury but I would cheer them on if it were a Bulldogs vs Souffs GF. We all hate Souffs.

GONZO72

Juniors
Be careful lads, otherwise the morons on this forum will think all of you, are in fact me !!!

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Agreed.

I've never really like Souffs but this armchair ride is really getting my blood pressure up.

I especially agree about the Manly v Souffs bit :D

Loudstrat

Coach
F*ck its spot the brain cell in here this morning.

You would prefer to see a club who'se cheating f*cked 4 seasons win instead of a club who got a lucky call?

Anyone who cheers for Melboring over Souffs on the issue of fairness is a more brainless hypocrite than a union official voting Liberal, a nice person who steals your girlfriend, or even Ricky Stuart.

Why do we let goat rooters post their dumbness on LU?

Pistol_Pete

Juniors
Anyone but f**king soufs and their dole bludging, brain dead, meth drinking, houso dwelling fans. I'd rather the trophy on the corso and see ken arthurson with his wrinkled shmeckel out than have soufs win the comp. And I f**king hate arko

the dude

Juniors
Anyone but f**king soufs and their dole bludging, brain dead, meth drinking, houso dwelling fans. I'd rather the trophy on the corso and see ken arthurson with his wrinkled shmeckel out than have soufs win the comp. And I f**king hate arko

:(

Liddell

Juniors

What BS.

I haven't drank metho for weeks.