What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I feel for Danny Williams

QldRabbit

Juniors
I really feel for Danny Williams as i too had a similar experience. I was 13 playing footy in the back yard with the neighbours. It was hot and i ran to the freezer to get a orange flavoured Sunny Boy, which was the refreshment of all youth back in the day. I opened the door and a size 12 frozen chook fell from the freezer landing on my head. I layed sprawled on the kitchen floor in a daze. I returned to the field (backyard) and to my surprise i lifted one of the kiddies right up under the ribs and drove his head straight into the hills host, splitting his melon. Mum dragged me in side and i can only remember saying to Mum "It wasn't me sir" "I was eating a Sunny Boy your honour" Anyway i have no memory of the incident and i was given 3 weeks with no tele or been allowed to play with the neighbours kiddies. So as you can see i really feel for poor old Danny Boy.

Latest posts