What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Feel Sorry For Sonny

Abz

Juniors
Fair dinkim, you get told to stop taking pictures and you persist... what do you think a 110kg Maori is going to do to you? At least he smashed your camera and not your lights out :x

Abz

Juniors
guttermouth said:
i dont f**k him off what is he bigger than the game dont think so

Mate, please don't snap, this isn't the place for it. He's a human being and there's only so much flash in the eyes he can take. And what's even better for him is that he told the photographer to stop. What do you think was going to eventuate from this situation? The photographer didn't leave him alone and it's better the Camera got smashed rather than the photographer.

EelGirl

Juniors
get real hes a celb, and done some stuff lately, so ppl are gonna be watching him. Some role model.

Cammo

Bench
This whole cult of celebrity is a joke. Are peoples lives that sad that they have to live them through someone else. Paparazzi are scum, people have a right to privacy no matter how much money they earn. If someone asks you to stop taking pictures of them then you should, just like police are cracking down on people who take photos at the beach. Privacy is a right that should be available to all, not just a select group of people who don't earn a heap of money.

Abz

Juniors
Cammo said:
This whole cult of celebrity is a joke. Are peoples lives that sad that they have to live them through someone else. Paparazzi are scum, people have a right to privacy no matter how much money they earn. If someone asks you to stop taking pictures of them then you should, just like police are cracking down on people who take photos at the beach. Privacy is a right that should be available to all, not just a select group of people who don't earn a heap of money.

Amen to that brother :D

fobsta

Juniors
abz said:
Fair dinkim, you get told to stop taking pictures and you persist... what do you think a 110kg Maori is going to do to you? At least he smashed your camera and not your lights out :x

Sonny-Bill is Samoan.

BlueFenix

Juniors
The snapper probably realised Sonny wasn't drinking and tried another tactic for some type of drama.

Why harass the players, I'm sure we all know what they look like. Who cares if Sonny goes to a club. I do not see the need to harrass them as there are plenty of shots of all the players in curculation.

Abz

Juniors
fobsta said:
Sonny-Bill is Samoan.

Oh ok. I thought he was Maori because Freddy Ciraldo told me his tat's on his arm and leg are some maori thing... I dunno.

Fin077

Juniors
I agree the photographer should have stopped when Sonny asked him too, but Sonny is a role model. He's employed and paid extremely well to do a job which places him the the public spotlight.

It's part of the job and if he doesnt like it then maybe he should get up at 6am each morning, eat breakfast, get dressed, get in the car to go sit in traffic for 30 mins or more, get to work, sit at a desk in front of a computer all day, get told off by a to$$er of a boss, deal with office politics whilst trying to do his boring mundane job, get back in the car at 5:15pm, sit in some more traffic before getting home after his family have already had dinner, go to bed and do it all agin the next day.....and only to be paid $40,000 to $50,000 a year to do it.

I think I know which he'd prefer.

_Johnsy

Referee
after his recent preformances in the public eye, you and more surprisingly sbw are surpirsied that this happens, and trying to defend his actions get over it.

Abz

Juniors
That's just the thing Fin, the Public Spotlight. Sonny explained recently how hard it was to adapt coming from a small unknown town in New Zealand, right into the public spotlight in Australia. It's been a big change for him to get used to. We should all give him time.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
He comes from Auckland ffs, small unknown town my d*ck

imo- SBW carries on like a spaz, but I don't care cos he's teh man

Latest posts