What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I got it really Cheap

nz_kid

Juniors
I hired out stacey jones rugby league here in new zealand and i played it up untill about 30 minutes ago when i got a call from the place where i hired it from.And they said Hi my name is bla bla bla and u said that u liked the game and was thinking about buying it and i said yeah and then she said well we have a copy here for $89.95 and i said well thats really cheap.I will come down now to pick it up and yeah so people in new zealand go down o your local vedio shop and see if they have one for sale.I'm so happy :D :D :D :D :D

Jono Russell

Bench
ahem we are still waiting on that scanned image mate.

please send it to me or someone so we can upload it to a web server and show the proof.

seems to me alot has happened to you today first you hire the game and master it all in 30 mins geeze u must live in the video store to get it that quick.

then ina mater of a few hours you happen to own the game.

nz_kid

Juniors
somethingwithjohn said:

please send it to me or someone so we can upload it to a web server and show the proof.

seems to me alot has happened to you today first you hire the game and master it all in 30 mins geeze u must live in the video store to get it that quick.

Shut the hell up u faget I'm telling the turth and also it's all over this froum that the game is out in new zealand u D**K. It is possible to get the game out and master the basic controlls in 5 minutes. Its also possible to buy the game at the shop.

nz_kid

Juniors
somethingwithjohn said:

Shut the hell up u faget I'm telling the turth and also it's all over this froum that the game is out in new zealand u D**K. It is possible to get the game out and master the basic controlls in 5 minutes. Its also possible to buy the game at the shop. and by the way i'm getting sick of it so u can stick those pics up your arse.

Jono Russell

Bench
nz_kid said:
somethingwithjohn said:

Shut the hell up u faget I'm telling the turth and also it's all over this froum that the game is out in new zealand u D**K. It is possible to get the game out and master the basic controlls in 5 minutes. Its also possible to buy the game at the shop. and by the way i'm getting sick of it so u can stick those pics up your arse.

whoa chill man, god you nooo zulanders have an anger problem ay.
dont take what people say so serious no need for that type of language come on mods and admins ban the foo.

congrats on getting the game lad hope you have many hours of enjoyment, i bet lamb chops is happy that you gave him a rest for a while.

ParraMatt

Bench
nz_kid said:
somethingwithjohn said:

Settle Down Dick! John was just wanting proof. To be honest who cares about 5-10 dollars differences about buying the game from a Video Store. You must be pretty tight if your so excited for getting it for 10 dollars off. I payed $92.95 Wooooah, I should be so Happy now that I got it 7 dollars cheaper then most people :roll:

Oh.. And you only have to yell at john Once, He is a smart Man and only needs the message once! ;-)

nz_kid

Juniors
Yeah sorry guys i'm just getting pi**ed off at people not beliveing me when i'm telling the turth. And actually i got $30 off because it was going to cost me $120 8)

PEACE :) :)

travdaddy

Juniors
i'm still not totally clear on this
is the game out in NZ stores, or only available through pre order?

Kasper

Bench
somethingwithjohn said:
nz_kid said:
somethingwithjohn said:

dont take what people say so serious no need for that type of language come on mods and admins ban the foo.

congrats on getting the game lad hope you have many hours of enjoyment, i bet lamb chops is happy that you gave him a rest for a while.
Is there any reason why you posted it twice nearly ten minutes apart? Also is there any reason why you can't spell?
Also is there any reason

Jono Russell

Bench
KINGLING said:
somethingwithjohn said:
nz_kid said:
somethingwithjohn said:

Is there any reason why you posted it twice nearly ten minutes apart? Also is there any reason why you can't spell?
Also is there any reason

did i post it twice i can only see it once on my screen sorry if i did.

and i can spell if you didnt notice noo zulanders was a joke it was ment to be spelt that way same with the work FOO, its how blacks talk in american movies saying FOO instead of fool

Kasper

Bench
somethingwithjohn said:
KINGLING said:
somethingwithjohn said:
nz_kid said:
somethingwithjohn said:

Also is there any reason

and i can spell if you didnt notice noo zulanders was a joke it was ment to be spelt that way same with the work FOO, its how blacks talk in american movies saying FOO instead of fool
Sorry Mate, I was actually talking to nz_kid.

Jono Russell

Bench
KINGLING said:
somethingwithjohn said:
KINGLING said:
somethingwithjohn said:
nz_kid said:
somethingwithjohn said:

Also is there any reason

Sorry Mate, I was actually talking to nz_kid.

no worries mate, i think nz_kid really is only a kid who hasnt been taught the english curriculum yet.

ripper

NZ_Kid..

Why the f**k would a video store sell you the game when there about to make some bad ass profit out of it?

Also, don't judge all us Kiwis by some dumb f****, like we don't judge all you aussies by 1 or 2 cockheads (aka George Greagen or Chris Anderson)

Latest posts