What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have this horrible feeling I wont get this game

Crippler

Juniors
I have pre ordered for months and wont be able to get my copy till around closing time on friday after work.

However I just have this feeling the EB store will sell my Pre ordered copy by accident as they will have heaps of them lying around and then have to wait till the next shipment.

Damm I cant wait tilll i get my hands on this game.

Forum Idiot

Bench
Crippler said:
I have pre ordered for months and wont be able to get my copy till around closing time on friday after work.

However I just have this feeling the EB store will sell my Pre ordered copy by accident as they will have heaps of them lying around and then have to wait till the next shipment.

Damm I cant wait tilll i get my hands on this game.
i am worried about the same thing. i am worried that the gamesmen have lost record of my pre-ordr too. ill ring them tmorrow. i dont get off work until 2:30pm on friday. :? :? im scared. ive already payed 80bucks off the game so i might not have to worry.

Wigan Warrior

Juniors
Last time i felt like this was when i was a few weeks away from leaving school about 10 years ago and i thought the day would never come.

nibbs

Bench
yeah don't worry.

At Central Park, they place I'm getting my game, they give you a week to buy your reserved copy. So there's no need to panick...

Robster

Bench
isn't the game being released on thursday, if it is why don't you get it on that day instead of friday?

saints4ever

First Grade
im terrified as well, i am 99% sure i preordered more than six months ago, when i rang eb hurstville, and asked them to tell me if my preorder would allow me to get the game in the first shipment, they couldnt tell me.

NOT HAPPY IF I DONT GET IT ON FRIDAY JAN!

Wigan Warrior

Juniors
Mario said that pre-orders are not higher than the production numbers only last week so you should be fine.Infact,if you pre-ordered 6 months ago you will be ok no probs.

Here in the UK the shop in Wigan said that they where expecting to get their full allocation but they told me demand was immense.

nibbs

Bench
Robster said:
isn't the game being released on thursday, if it is why don't you get it on that day instead of friday?

NZ gets it on Thursday
Australia gets it on Friday

Matta

Juniors
Hey, look at my few days after its released.

Thursday: School and relatives from USA arrive.
Friday: Game released but can't get it because I have school, and I'm receiving an award for presentation night.
Saturday: Can't leave house due to relatives.
Sunday: Read Saturday.
Monday: It's school holidays for me but read Saturday.
Tuesday: Read Monday.
Wednesday: I FINALLY go down to Liverpool (in Sydney) and try to go to EB but find out that I'm going to miss the game by five days and is forced to wait an extra month.

To make matters a bit better, on one of my old dockets of the EB store, it, for some reason, says that "NEW RELEASES PRODUCTS WILL BE HELD FOR 48 HOURS AFTER RELEASE." (This is liverpool EB in sydney and I doubt that the other EBs do this.), so then it'll be sold on Sunday. I'm also getting PC and thats the console that the least people are getting so thats a little hope.

Anonymous

Juniors
Well I just put an order in through League Unlimited's shop... so my game is now in their hands... :shock:

Forum Idiot

Bench
rang the gamesmen this arvo! i asked the chick to check that my order was still in the cpu...it took ages to find it and at one point she asked if i still had the receipt :shock: :oops: because she couldnt find it!!!but she found it in the end :D :D only $10 left to pay too :D

mikdalton

Juniors
Wigan Warrior said:
Last time i felt like this was when i was a few weeks away from leaving school about 10 years ago and i thought the day would never come.

Yeh imagine that, sorry kids school doesn't finish this friday its been put back to Wednesday.

OoOGazOoO

Juniors
Wigan Warrior said:
Mario said that pre-orders are not higher than the production numbers only last week so you should be fine.Infact,if you pre-ordered 6 months ago you will be ok no probs.

Here in the UK the shop in Wigan said that they where expecting to get their full allocation but they told me demand was immense.

Is that Game by any chance mate, i would be very careful, i pre-ordered with game in st helens and i rang up last week, they said they arent taking pre-orders anymore as there isnt enough stock for them !!

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Yeah i just rang Harvey Norman 15 minutes ago and they said they are expecting stock in on the 12th so i hope they release it that day aswell, i'm going to go there on Friday morning before it opens so i hopefully get one of the first copies and i'll be playing it all weekend and forever.

Paullyboy

Coach
Ive got a mate that works at Harveys, he reckons they are getting the stock on Thursday but arent going to be able to sell it till the following week.