What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have to be honest..

jimmythehand

Juniors
i'm looking forward to our team showing the intensity they're capable of for 80 minutes. Unfortunately I don't think my hopes will be fulfilled, but if they are we can compete with any team.

Man boobs is very young and inexperienced, give him a year or two though and we'll see.

How do you think the dragons will go with cooper back in the team (speaking of overrated overpaid players)?

Last edited:

LL3

Juniors
i'm looking forward to our team showing the intensity they're capable of for 80 minutes. Unfortunately I don't think my hopes will be fulfilled, but if they are we can compete with any team.

Man boobs is very young and inexperienced, give him a year or two though and we'll see.

How do you think the dragons will go with cooper back in the team (speaking of overrated overpaid players)?

I think Man Books aka sam Backo is gonna eat your cap up hard, and i dont mean eat !

I think He wont be left floundering week in week out in defence!
BTW i cant believe u nearly paid overs for Coops also thanks for reminding me.

jimmythehand

Juniors
you can't believe something that didn't happen? Wow you are an extraordinary person.

Completely agree with Idris's defensive deficiencies. I'd like to see him defend on the wing. He could be destructive returning kicks or even taking early hit ups while forwards get on side ... and that could reduce the number of defensive errors he makes. He also has amazing athleticism and could be great at defusing bombs ... unfortunately he took catching lessons from Brett Morris but we might be able to get that out of his system too.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
When did Canterbury ever make a play for Matt Cooper? I'd be interested to know a source on that one LL3...

jimmythehand

Juniors
i'm pretty sure it was at the same time that we got josh morris - missed out on cooper and went for morris instead. couldn't have been happier :)

STG-Dragon

Juniors

Cooper overrated :crazy: f**k can you make yourself look any dumber???

jimmythehand

Juniors
i guess if I looked like you?

Isn't Cooper part of the "choker" brigade? You know, that team that was virtually unbackable favourites to win the premiership?

STG-Dragon

Juniors
i guess if I looked like you?

Isn't Cooper part of the "choker" brigade? You know, that team that was virtually unbackable favourites to win the premiership?

So Cooper being part of the 05 team makes him overrated :crazy::lol: you need help.

poobum

Juniors
not sure if the bulldogs can get over it these losses might be very painful as the moral in the club at the moment as at a low hannant and the injuiries STEVE TURNER is now on that list as his foot gave way at the stgeorge game

Dazraider

Juniors
I just see the top sides attacking the wingers everygame and being strong up the middle in defence so most of the dogs tries will come out wide.
They will lose more than they win now with el masri gone, where he would win the games from his boot.
Dogs will struggle most part of the season if they cant find a goal kicker at 85% or more

LL3

Juniors
I just see the top sides attacking the wingers everygame and being strong up the middle in defence so most of the dogs tries will come out wide.
They will lose more than they win now with el masri gone, where he would win the games from his boot.
Dogs will struggle most part of the season if they cant find a goal kicker at 85% or more

Dazraider, batten down the door at bruce, the Dogs will come BUYING !!
:crazy:

Timmah

Staff member
not sure if the bulldogs can get over it these losses might be very painful as the moral in the club at the moment as at a low hannant and the injuiries STEVE TURNER is now on that list as his foot gave way at the stgeorge game
Can you please provide a source for this claim?

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
Dazraider, batten down the door at bruce, the Dogs will come BUYING !!
:crazy:
And what's wrong with buying? All you ever say is "You will buy players". How is that exactly wrong and how is it a pay out? LOL clutching at straws much.

Timmah

Staff member
LL3, can you tell me where players like Michael Weyman, Michael Greenfield, Nathan Fien etc. come from? Did you get them for free, or did you buy them?

Bulldog Force

Referee
Not to mention Boyd and Costigan, oh and let's not forget Soward. Jon Green much? Big Dell last year? Their inspirational coach? Man I can go on all day long :D

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
Michael Weyman, Michael Greenfield, Nathan Fien, Nick Emmett, Michael Lett, Junior Paulo, Luke Priddis, Darius Boyd, Neville Costigan, Jarrod Saffy, Jamie Soward, Jon Green, Wendell Sailor, Jeremy Smith, Beau Scott, Peni Tagive, Joe Vickery and coach Wayne Bennett.

BOUGHT not bred, St George style.

jimmythehand

Juniors
So Cooper being part of the 05 team makes him overrated :crazy::lol: you need help.

poor old jase having to put up with all these players who look a million dollars one week and choke when the money matters. i guess it's something you learn to live with and put up with when it's something ingrained in the club's culture?

Timmah

Staff member
Geez the Dragons blokes have gone awful quiet now...