What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I hope we didn't stuff up too much

eloquentEEL

First Grade
After being let go by Parra, Crusher is already at work for Manly. From today's SMH: "MANLY: New Sea Eagles recruitment manager Noel Cleal spent the weekend in New Zealand, and the board has approved offers to seven Kiwis and one British youngster. "

Let's just hope that these guys don't turn into superstars for Manly, when they could've been playing for Parra.

Or even better, let's hope we find even better superstars.

slippery eel

Juniors
eels2win said:
After being let go by Parra, Crusher is already at work for Manly. From today's SMH: "MANLY: New Sea Eagles recruitment manager Noel Cleal spent the weekend in New Zealand, and the board has approved offers to seven Kiwis and one British youngster. "

Let's just hope that these guys don't turn into superstars for Manly, when they could've been playing for Parra.

Or even better, let's hope we find even better superstars.

Crushers gone back home to Manly..... im amazed he was at Parra for so long. We killed his team in 82 and 83. :lol:

Freak

Juniors
I have been informed that the reason why Crusher has left is due to CASH!

i know what your saying -No Shite Dick Tracey!

But I have recently been told how much he was getting and geez if I was getting paid anywhere near what he was on I would be a very happy man.

Apparently he was getting paid a certain amount per player that he housed and introduced to the club.

Im not saying what he was doing wasn't a great service to the club, but I reckon he was a bit on the greedy side when it came to reumeration.

I doubt he would be on anything like what he was on at Parra at Manly

Latest posts