What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Know This Much Is True...

StormChaser

First Grade
Eating a banana is awkward when someone else is watching
As soon as I decide to leave early to avoid the crowd, someone in my team will score a f**king brilliant try
I will always get the urge to itch, fart or burp when I'm in a lift with strangers
There is NO panic like the panic I get if I think my arm/leg/head etc is stuck in something (and this happens to me more than it logically should)
I spend ages picking a queue, and whichever one I get in, always stops dead.
Even though I always vow never to watch the footy show again, I still tune in every single week and laugh like an idiot.
People are stupid

Add yours

Big Pete

Referee
Stormchaser said:
As soon as I decide to leave early to avoid the crowd, someone in my team will score a f**king brilliant try

:lol:! Can definitely relate to this. I missed this a few years ago...

http://youtu.be/WKxXE4zuOO4?t=10m5s

Whenever you begin to cook anything someone will come home with food.

Just as you're about to arrive at your destination your favourite song will begin on the radio

Just as your dream begins to go somewhere you will wake up

Karl

Juniors
- Not watching an attractive girl awkwardly eat a banana is impossible

- No good deed shall go unpunished

- "No" means "No" and can sometimes also mean "HELL no!" and it's usefull to know the difference when you hear it.

- Some people just don't get it and they never will.

Zoidberg

First Grade
There is NO panic like the panic I get if I think my arm/leg/head etc is stuck in something

Agreed!
Or if I try someone's ring on my finger and it doesn't easily slip off.

If I hang my washing outside it will rain guaranteed!

For the last 18 months if I feel like having a night on the piss (or even just a few drinks) I will have 1 or 2 then not want anymore.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
- Not watching an attractive girl awkwardly eat a banana is impossible

- No good deed shall go unpunished

- "No" means "No" and can sometimes also mean "HELL no!" and it's usefull to know the difference when you hear it.

- Some people just don't get it and they never will.
:lol: So true!

redvscotty

First Grade
No matter how diligent a woman is at holding down her short skirt in high winds, it will always blow up revealing underwear!

Raider_69

Post Whore
that in the last 5 weeks of on call at work, i havent got a single call out, but the one night i say f**k it and have that extra drink, ill get a call out

StormChaser

First Grade
Just when I'm giggling a bit, catching up on the night before's superfred, some nuffy's have to phag it up with cricket chat.

Also,
I miss some of the most annoying members when they get sent to Banistan, but the second they're back and posting, I want to punch myself in the face again.

Frederick

Staff member
Just when I'm giggling a bit, catching up on the night before's superfred, some nuffy's have to phag it up with cricket chat.

Also,
I miss some of the most annoying members when they get sent to Banistan, but the second they're back and posting, I want to punch myself in the face again.

I am pretty super, aren't I. Agreed on cricket being gayz0r.

Mr Fourex

Bench
girl20banana.gif

:shock: