What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I know you guys dont really like me but ..

Hello Mr Anglo Saxon ;)

I actually thought of the name but it never clicked that it would be u

emteeth.gif

Moffo.

ex-manager

Juniors
I suppose the shit has hit the fan.

I propose that Newtown Jets be excluded from Forum 7's

Posters:
Mystery Man
Legend
Willow
Elduq
Bronco

All be banned.
Posted: 2002-01-19 01:35
First Division Player

ex-manager

Juniors
I've never hated or disliked beowolf, I don't know the bloke. How can you hate someone you don't know.

I might not agree with him.

MFC, I can't say who it is for obvious reasons, however I posted here after you indicated tothat person that you were "on the fence" so I left you out.

Thats seriously some of the funniest stuff I've read in ages in regards to forums. Besides all the back slapping & arse kissing, the point of the thread seems to revolve around the "breakaways" & how nobody cares about them. Well dont care enough to nothave a lengthy discussion anyway.
emteeth.gif

But the definite clincher for the 2002 Arse Clown Award (already!) " But there's no point to <u>publicly</u> stoop to their low levels." Thats right my friend, you do all your mouthing off behind the relative safety of closed doors...well minus this little crack anyway...
emwink.gif

Good job Beowolf, best laugh I've had in awhile!

L

legend

Beautiful stuff Eels fan. I love this line &lt;DIR> If it means anything Glenn. I think u r worthy of a response How sweet. It touched my heart.&lt;/DIR>

Willow

Assistant Moderator
It looks genuine...in the same way that Melrose Place looks genuine. What a major bitch session.

Actually this is hilarious...made my day.

Just to clear up one of the mistruths:
Matt said:
"Another good story. Willow emailed me asking to be St George moderator on Ninemsn and later on I asked The Saint to email me so I can have his email.
When he did, I invited him to be a moderator. Willow took offence I ignored himbut chased someone else. I didn't know The Saint from a bar of soap at the timebut now do and he's one of the most nicest people I have come across."

I dont know why I bother but I want to say that this is defamation of the soap opera order.
I did email Matt (about mid 2001) about helping out at WORL and he never replied. ButI was never offended and I never told anyone I was offended. I dont know what this 'chasing someone else' thing is. I never chased anyone in my life. Perhaps Matt is referring to himself.

I had no idea of the time that The Saint was made a moderator at WORL mainly because I dont pay attention to such things. I consider The Saint to be a good cyber buddy and we get on well.
...just so there's no misunderstandingif anyone bothers to read Matt's very sided view of the world. From where I'm sitting, about 90% of it is bullshit.
But very funny bullshit.
emteeth.gif

Beowolf,
If it's any consolation to you, your pro union posts were not popular but there was always a fair degree of grudgeing admiration for your style on this site. I have had several conversations along those lines in the chatroom.

As to Matt and the reasons this site exists - well, this site is a monument to MattO.

Despite what you have read, there were two main reasons this site was set up;

1/ Frustration at the number of boring and childish posts on WORL caused by the footy show linking with the site - this was probably the main reason (it certainly was for me).

2/ The dictatorial attitude of the moderators on WORL. Basically, if you disagreed with the moderators you were in danger of being banned or deleted.

Interestingly, the thread which Craig deleted (mentioned in your post)was largely a slanging match between myself and legend. IMO, Legend went too far in his criticism of Matt Gidley, and I told him so, but Craig deleted the message before others had a chance to read it.
I felt that others should read it and make up their own minds on whether he had gone too far.

Anyway, that is all ancient history.

LWOS has taken onan ethos of tolerance for the very same reason we broke away from WORL. No one has been banned from this site and very few posts have been deleted. The person deleting a post is under an obligation to explain why the post was deleted - no wholesale and unexplained censureship. As you will be aware (because you have been on the wrong end of it), if we have a problem with something posted on this board we try to argue the point on the open forum.

MattO (and all he represents) is the reason this site exists.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I'm a little curious about the Forums 7s.
Originally, we were invited over to participate.
With all this talk about banning Newtown and banning members from Grandstand, were the Bluebags ever going to get a fair chop?

K

Kiwi

they invite you then ban you......thats kinda stupid and childish.

We have an informant. Beautiful.

Some of this stuff is priceless. After he kept on saying how he wished he was Dog-T, poor old Meltiger must have beensupremely pissed off when he found outit was me. It's got tomake you laugh.

Keep up the good work, Beowolf. It will be interesting to hear what else these pusillanimous whingers have been up to.

Latest posts