What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I moved

Well those who knew me as Tom_From_Griffith can now adjust to my new name as I moved.

I took up a job offer and here I am.

New location and a new forum.

The next day after arriving I contacted the local league people and as I have a level 2 league coaching certificate I will be running secondary school clinics ang coaching one of the four local A grade teams. I am looking forward to it.

I will of course be leaving my usual upsetting postings.

Cheers

bonstonker

Juniors
Tom_from_Tasmania said:
I will be running secondary school clinics ang coaching one of the four local A grade teams. I am looking forward to it.

hope it goes well and good luck mate

HappyTiger

Juniors
Mate all i can say is i hope u got Fox Sports there cuz i know id go nuts without footy telecasts.Well at least u have have all us imbeciles in here to keep u going :lol: :lol:

Snide the Tiger

Juniors
Be careful Tom - the Tasmanian league could not cope with a Warne-style scandal - and Dirty Hoe's "I love titties" signature places him in that significantly dsyfunctional category!

PS - Corey - has Parra reneged on their offer - because I thought our club were the only ones who indulged in that sort of nonsense??

Snide the Tiger

Juniors
Be careful Tom - the Tasmanian league could not cope with a Warne-style scandal - and Dirty Hoe's "I love titties" signature places him in that significantly dsyfunctional category!

PS - Corey - has Parra reneged on their offer - because I thought our club were the only ones who indulged in that sort of nonsense??

Snide the Tiger

Juniors
Dirty Hoe - I like the avatar - but Alan Jones would be even better than Judge C*ntworthy (or whatever her f**king name is)!!!