What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I support the Melbourne Storm!

Yes I am a Parramatta Eels fan first and foremost and will never be different.
But for the rest of this year I will also be a Melbourne Storm supporter. I feel it in my duty as a rugby league supporter to get behind this team, to get behind their fans, to get behind the players, to get behind Bellamy.

I did feel cheated when I heard this news on Thursday. I initially felt a deep seeded hatred for the Storm

But as the days have rolled by I realized some simple things ...

The players did nothing wrong
Craig Bellamy did nothing wrong
The fans did nothing wrong
The majority of the club did nothing wrong.

It was Brian Waldron and company, scum of the earth who did this. They are not true Storm people. They found their footing in the morally and ethically corrupt AFL (so maybe it shouldn't be any wonder they did this) and brought their lack of ethics and morals to the Storm.

Thankfully, the cheating scumbags have been weeded out (Hopefully all of them have, but if any players or if Bellamy did know about the cheating then they will have their names dragged through the mud like Waldron)

The Melbourne Storm is vital to the health of the NRL. We must continue to support the game in Victoria, especially now as they nned our help because yes I am a Parramatta Eels supporter BUT I AM ALSO A STAUNCH RUGBY LEAGUE SUPPORTER!

So I will be cheering for the Storm the rest of the year (except for one game :D)

It was Brian Waldron and company, scum of the earth who did this. They are not true Storm people. They found their footing in the morally and ethically corrupt AFL (so maybe it shouldn't be any wonder they did this) and brought their lack of ethics and morals to the Storm.

Thankfully, the cheating scumbags have been weeded out (Hopefully all of them have, but if any players or if Bellamy did know about the cheating then they will have their names dragged through the mud like Waldron)

I agree with one thing: the fans did nothing wrong.

Where did you get your evidence from that the players, Bellamy and the majority of the club did nothing wrong? It would seem you do not completely believe this anyway as later in your rant you leave a window open in case they did!

Blaming the AFL is a stretch. I am always amused by the AFL bashing on this site without reason but this one is great. They are not real Storm people, they are AFL!!! ffs

matt

Juniors
What a f**king Idiot.

I support the News LTD Storm...

FMD.

Last edited:

Didgi

But for the rest of this year I will also be a Melbourne Storm supporter. I feel it in my duty as a rugby league supporter to get behind this team, to get behind their fans, to get behind the players, to get behind Bellamy.

I did feel cheated when I heard this news on Thursday. I initially felt a deep seeded hatred for the Storm

The Melbourne Storm is vital to the health of the NRL. We must continue to support the game in Victoria, especially now as they nned our help because yes I am a Parramatta Eels supporter BUT I AM ALSO A STAUNCH RUGBY LEAGUE SUPPORTER!

So I will be cheering for the Storm the rest of the year (except for one game :D)

Here f**king here. It's people like you to a lesser extent that produced the 24K crowd last night, and it's why they will continue an dbecome again successful. :thumb:

i feel for the fans when i heard about people leaving their storm jerseys in garbage bags outside the club it really stuck with me the idea that someone could be so gutted by this that they would walk away from their club forever
to all those involved in the cheating i hope you enjoyed your illegal success because theres a very high price for it being paid by a lot of innocent people now

stormbati

Bench
Good onya mate, other fans fail to realise that they would do exactly the same if their players were still innocent and havent been proven to do anything wrong.

munge

Juniors
Im with you original poster. But for mainly two points. The fans did nothing wrong, and the game in melbourne did nothing wrong. The players as well (at least the majority of them).

For the sake of rugby league in melbourne, I watched there game with as much interest as any.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Chook Norris

First Grade
I've never liked Melbourne as a club.. but as far as i'm concerned, anyone wishing the death of Rugby League in Victoria does not love Rugby League. Losing an NRL club would further generate negative publicity to the detriment of this great sport. We need to persist with the Storm, we need to persist with expansion.

After the shame Melbourne Storm brought to Rugby League, I seriously wish the death of that club.

Would not mind seeing another Melbourne club with new name, mascot and colours be raised in its place though.

BackhanderBilly

Juniors

You are very easily lead. Perhaps you should switch to being a full time storm supporter!

Last edited:

StormChaser

First Grade
Spoken like a genuine NRL fan, not some of these gumbies who would wish the game to stagnate instead of seeing it flourish all because they have their own bitter axe to grind.

innsaneink

Referee

Give it time...much much more to come & I think you'll be changing your tune, re Bellyache & players

big country

Juniors
After the shame Melbourne Storm brought to Rugby League, I seriously wish the death of that club.

Would not mind seeing another Melbourne club with new name, mascot and colours be raised in its place though.

i cant help but to feel the same way - a club that's been spoon fed all the way and still cheat

Latest posts