What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I think I know......... *Possible Spoiler*

drewey

Juniors
KC Stadium is awesome, I was there for the 2nd test. As an aussie it's scary stuff, those Hull fans are crazy about there league.

Pumba

First Grade
Alright Alright..........Its actually a stadium you can customize :D.Na I don't really have a clue what do you think it is?.

Cheers,
Pumba

Raider_69

Post Whore
ahh some of the oldies form the chat room

The mac - good to see you champ :)
Priddo - tips hat
Holc - always a pleasure
pumba - burn in hell you sad sorry sack of a human being!

Timmo

Juniors
I was talking to Andrew Voss about it on the phone and he said that he couldn't tell me what the secret stadium was, but said it was really good.

incredible_holc

Juniors
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was talking to Andrew Voss about it on the phone and he said that he couldn't tell me what the secret stadium was, but said it was really good.

yeah well when me and Andrew Johns were discussing the finer points of life, this conversation came up and he said it would be good. Old Steven clark had nothing to say about it though.

Moffo

Referee
im taking an educated guess at it being Old Trafford or a Collesium of sorts

Cheers,
Moffo

OoOGazOoO

Juniors
with you moffo kid !

I think that it is going to be a good educated guess, as it is where the SL grand final is held each year and to be honest where are you going to play the grand final? ? ? Wilderspool :roll:

Wigan Warrior

Juniors
I really do hope its Old Trafford but i cant really see them making that unlockable.Maybe im wrong,who knows? It could even be the Old Wembley Stadium but then again it may be none of them.

If it is Old Trafford then it will look fantastic.There is no stadium that creates an atmosphere like that place.It would be stunning to be able to play the ESL GF and test matches there.

God i hope its Old Trafford!

incredible_holc

Juniors
no wembley would be mad!!!!!!!!!!!

recreating the two towers, the dirt track around the side, im going to watch my 94 roo tour video again just for that!!!!