What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ICC CHAMPIONS TROPHY - Group A: Australia v New Zealand at Birmingham on Jun 2, 2017 - NO RESULT

hineyrulz

Post Whore
6 for!!!! Just missed the hatty.

Kiwi's with a good score but it could of been so much better for them. At least 30-40 short of what they should of gotten.

King hit

Coach
Awesome bowling from Hazelwood, almost got the hat trick as well. New Zealand really blew a big score.

TheParraboy

Staff member
We need to beat both Bangers and the poms to qualify for the semi finals

Wouldn't surprise me at all if we don't make it

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I see Finch is back to being shit again.

Not hard to predict tho

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Surely it's time for the selectors to move on from Fatty Funch???

Surely Zampa needs to play in every game???? How many quicks do we need???

And we dodged a bullet the Kiwi's were all over us.

Meth

Staff member
We need to beat both Bangers and the poms to qualify for the semi finals

Wouldn't surprise me at all if we don't make it

I feel like ours won't be the only game affected by rain like this. It's going to be a bit of a lottery

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Kiwi's robbed,were going to well and truly destroy these overrated donkeys,Australia never stops showing me how uesless and overrated they are,

Bazal

Post Whore
Get rid of Fatty Finch and get Head at the top and we'll be better. Gotta have a spinner in ODI cricket too IMO

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
completely agree, they wont spin the ball on these decks but the change of pace is important imo

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I did wonder why google had a cricket player as the gif...now I know, did not even know this was on.

Iafeta

Referee
How on earth does Moises Henriques get a gig? He's the epitome of plod. Moises Plodriques.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Kiwi's robbed,were going to well and truly destroy these overrated donkeys,Australia never stops showing me how uesless and overrated they are,

robbed? destroyed? LOL

Kiwis were definitely in the box eat, no question, But Smith was still there and we can bat right down to 10

Iafeta

Referee
Ahh. But we had got rid of flyboy Henriques with his extravagant range of strokes in the reverse V and Doolan wasn't in the playing XI so I think it was heavily skewed to NZ.

Latest posts