What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ICC CHAMPIONS TROPHY - Group B: India v South Africa at The Oval, Jun 11, 2017 - INDIA WIN

TheParraboy

Staff member
winner of this match most likely play Bangers and a more likely passage to the final than the other semi final

No preference from me, maybe SA by 1 run via D/L?

Bazal

Post Whore
I'd rather SA get up. And I want to see ABDV get going and really light it up.

Bazal

Post Whore
Seems an odd decision when they're a quick bowler short having left out Yadav....I'd have thought the pitch would suit the two (well, three really) spinners more later in the day

vvvrulz

Coach
South Africa happy to keep sedate (by today's standards) at 105-1 after 22 overs.

I actually see India going down today, expecting Rabada to give their top order a good jolt.

Bazal

Post Whore
AB failing again in pivotal game for his country. Flat track bully

m79sb.jpg

Bazal

Post Whore
This is absolutely atrocious running from Faf. He's got rid of two pivotal players free of charge for India.

vvvrulz

Coach
Sorry Mr Cricket expert....the bloke is a flat track bully who stumbles hardest when his country need him most

Stumbles hard in big games, sure.
Flat track bully? That's just nonsense.

ABD also ran himself out like this in the World Cup fixture against India.
Just stupidity, what a shame because he looked good today.

vvvrulz

Coach
No matter how much this generation Indian team irks me, they deserve huge kudos for how much their fielding has improved. 15 years ago that was an easy single.

Bazal

Post Whore
No matter how much this generation Indian team irks me, they deserve huge kudos for how much their fielding has improved. 15 years ago that was an easy single.

That's probably one of the good things to come out of the IPL, tbh. They were already improving before that but the IPL really exposed them to a lot of quality fielders and the nature of T20 cricket forced the younger players at least to focus a lot more on their fielding.

Latest posts