What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ice creams. Past and present.

The Rosco

Bench
Which ice cream from the past would you like to see make a come-back, and how would you improve a current ice cream ?

I'd love to see the good old triple treat make a return. Small wonder these kids of today wander about aimlessly. They have never experienced the joys of a triple treat.
And the world will be a better place when they make a pure and simple banana magnum.
How fkkng hard can it be ? No goo, no ooze, no tricks and no bits . . . . just banana ice cream and choc shell.

Over to you guys . . . . .

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
whippy-843w0tix0cnrz3bvzj2_t620.jpg

soc123_au

Staff member
I want a triple treat now. Someone take me back to 1986. Banana Magnum sounds like a winner too.

Caramel Paddle pops should be reintroduced, they also need to do a strawberry paddle pop. Why has this never happened paddle pop lion? Why?

Return of the Jedi / Buck Rogers Icy Pole/Ice blocks. Flash Gordon ice creams.

Smurf two in one - vanilla ice cream on one stick, blue icy pole on the other stick.

Feast.

Garfield Hungerbusters (which I think they reused for ALF and then Batman logo) ice creams.

[[ Off topic - but Vice Versas chocolates from Nestle. Would kill for a packet of those!]]

Last edited:

GongPanther

Referee
In the dupermarkets,they have those 2tlitre Boysenberry Tubs made by Bulla Icecream.

The Boysenberry between a European Raspberry,a Common Blackberry,an American Dewberry and a Loganberry.

And the result is the most addictive ice cream I've ever tasted.