What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iconic Movies You Have Never Watched

Some more I haven't seen.

Citizen Kane
Gone With The Wind
Why anybody would consider the Toy Story franchise iconic is beyond me. Haven't seen them either.

RedVDave

First Grade
North By Northwest.
Citizen Kane.
The Departed.
The English Patient.
The Hobbit.
The Hills Have Eyes.
Dr. Strangelove

I'll probably watch them all one day apart from citizen Kane and Dr Strangelove just can't see myself enjoying them.

Matua

Bench
North By Northwest.
Citizen Kane.
The Departed.
The English Patient.
The Hobbit.
The Hills Have Eyes.
Dr. Strangelove

I'll probably watch them all one day apart from citizen Kane and Dr Strangelove just can't see myself enjoying them.
Citizen Kane is great, is it the black and white you don't think you'd enjoy?

Dogs Of War

Coach
Some more I haven't seen.

Citizen Kane
Gone With The Wind
Why anybody would consider the Toy Story franchise iconic is beyond me. Haven't seen them either.
Toy story movies are just fun. Pixar knocked that out of the park. Looking forward to the buzz lightyear one coming up.

the other ones I have the same interest in. None.

RedVDave

First Grade
Citizen Kane is great, is it the black and white you don't think you'd enjoy?
The black and white doesn't faze me I loved Schindler's List, King Kong (1932) & Elephant Man.

I'm more just afraid I won't really get the premise of it.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I avoid rom coms like the plague, but the things you do for women....

Seen more than I like.

Matua

Bench
The black and white doesn't faze me I loved Schindler's List, King Kong (1932) & Elephant Man.

Oh you'll definitely get the premise of it, it's not some mysterious intellectual exercise, it's just a good film that was uses many techniques familiar today.

I do not watch musicals. I was made to watch Grease as a kid. That did me.
I don't like musical movies but I like going to stage show musicals (I'm going to Moulin Rouge this week which I've never seen as a movie).

Grease was always the exception, it was always played NYE in NZ when I was a kid so I watched it lots. I also saw it at a cinema re-release in the UK (back in the late 90s before HD TVs) and was amazed at how much was going on that was missed on TV.

Parra

Referee

Would you enjoy seeing someone take the piss out of Rupert Murdoch?

Latest posts