What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'd like to hear your opinion on something?

Who's a better ball player?

• Rudder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • K. Gidley

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
There's this bloke who's a knights fan, just like I am. Anyway, he's been argueing for months how sean rudder is a great player and is the best 5/8 in the entire knights team. He reckons Kurt Gidley, the bloke who has got 2 man of the match awards at halfback in the last 3 games, is a terrible option when johns is there and that Rudder is the player that has to be at 5/8 no matter what. Rudder played 4 games at halfback and the knights got thrashed all 4 times.

I've come to the canterbury website, in order to see what you guys think about the whole thing. So please let me know. If you guys think rudder is a great 5/8, then say so. But if you think Kurt gidley would make a better 5/8, then say so.

I'm interested in hearing your responses.

Cheers!

Princess Ange

Juniors
pretty lopsided voting - 'kidley' by a long shot :)

he's a good footballer, make sure he's locked up on contract guys :eek: people will probably wanna get him if/when he comes off contract

Latest posts