What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Idiot Hill shoots his mouth off again

Hurriflatch

Referee
Apparently he said that BRian Smith and Peter Sharp are shaking in their boots about the prospect of playing Manly in the finals.

:lol: :lol:

strider

Post Whore
don't know about shaking in their gum boots - but they'll have the rain coats out incase they bump into tezza in the tunnel

varion

Juniors
Im praying we play Manly in the 1st Semi.

But i suspect they will be too inept to win down at Canberra and we will likely have to play the Roosters who have a walkover match.

Manly vs Eels, that will be a sweet match to watch to put them out of their misery in style.

Stagger eel

Staff member
the funniest thing is there hasn't been any Moanly supporters here defending him, because as sure as hell they also think his a complete tool.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Hurriflatch said:
Apparently he said that BRian Smith and Peter Sharp are shaking in their boots about the prospect of playing Manly in the finals.

:lol: :lol:

yup its true
I saw the interview with him on fox sports

he had a real big go at Ian Hindmarsh for wanting to play for england, saying things like he couldnt even make a nsw side and that "who is he anyway?" lol

Then he said

"I tell you something , Brian Smith and Peter sharp are absolutely shaking in their boots at the thought of playing Manly in the 1st semi"

:lol:

He was dead set serious

I only have one thing to say

Go Canberra :lol:

Hurriflatch

Referee
I actually want to play Manly in the finals now

then have Benny score 10 tries in the match running over Hill

eelaholic

First Grade
yeah tezza said something like "you're going off to play in another country so bye bye"

nickraider

Juniors
Terry Hill was bagging the sh*t out of Ian Hindmarsh too, saying he was a reserve grade footballer! Thought you guys might have a soft spot for Hindy being an old Parra boy and all that. Anyway, hope we kick their arse this weekend. If Manly do sneak into 8th, I'm sure it'll be against you guys who I think will win the Minor Premiership. Please kick their arse. Sure you will. Good luck guys.

Hellsy

Immortal
Nikki and I will be down there cheering Hindy on, don't you worry.
Like I said above, Ian has 500 times the class of Hill